'Mass Effect 4' Coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Soon; 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition' Out By October 28th
By Ryan Inoyori | June 10, 2014 1:14 PM EST
EA Games was not the only one with a surprise at the E3 2014 as both BioWare and Ubisoft have announced respected news for 'Mass Effect's' upcoming game console support and 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition.'
BioWare New Mass Effect
Next generation "Mass Effect" game franchise is currently under development at BioWare Montreal and will become available for new gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
"Imagine what we can do now with new consoles and amazing software. It looks fantastic," statement from BioWare quoted by IGN.
BioWare's intent to make the new "Mass Effect" game available to the new generation of gaming consoles started after asking fans on what they want for the future.
"We start by asking fans what they want. To go somewhere new and to move forward, a whole new region of space," executive producer Casey Hudson stated during the EA press conference developer diary.
In addition to supporting newer gaming consoles, a new hero will be showcased on the next "Mass Effect" game and new sets of worldspaces to explore. For now, the new male hero's race remains unknown but the N7 armour branding hints out that he is human.
Commander Shepard appearance on the next generation "Mass Effect" is still unconfirmed regarding previous reports that BioWare Montreal's unlikely addition of the character.
Assassin's Creed Unity Release Date
Ubisoft announced at the E3 2014 that "Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" will become available on October 28th 2014 to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Fans can now make pre-orders of the package from Xbox Store with two bonus offers.
"Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" features the collector's box, art book, 16 inches Arno Figure, art book spreads, official game soundtrack and a music box. Additionally, Ubisoft is making the Assassin's Phantom Blade wearable for interested buyers and can be purchased at UPlay, GameStop and Amazon.
Buyers can also get additional items for the game depending on which retailer has been selected:
- Amazon: Pioneer Axe - A battleaxe like no other.
- GameStop: Razorhead Spear - No armour is safe.
- Walmart: Maple Hunting Rifle - They'll never see it coming.
- Best Buy: Under/Over Pistol - Shoot twice, ask questions later.
Ubisoft's "Assassin's Creed Collector's Edition" includes the "Assassin's Creed Unity" game and two single player missions namely The Science Mission and The Chemical Revolution. It is currently priced at $59.99 from the mentioned online retailers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’