'Mass Effect 4' Coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Soon; 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition' Out By October 28th
By Ryan Inoyori | June 10, 2014 1:14 PM EST
EA Games was not the only one with a surprise at the E3 2014 as both BioWare and Ubisoft have announced respected news for 'Mass Effect's' upcoming game console support and 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition.'
BioWare New Mass Effect
Next generation "Mass Effect" game franchise is currently under development at BioWare Montreal and will become available for new gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
"Imagine what we can do now with new consoles and amazing software. It looks fantastic," statement from BioWare quoted by IGN.
BioWare's intent to make the new "Mass Effect" game available to the new generation of gaming consoles started after asking fans on what they want for the future.
"We start by asking fans what they want. To go somewhere new and to move forward, a whole new region of space," executive producer Casey Hudson stated during the EA press conference developer diary.
In addition to supporting newer gaming consoles, a new hero will be showcased on the next "Mass Effect" game and new sets of worldspaces to explore. For now, the new male hero's race remains unknown but the N7 armour branding hints out that he is human.
Commander Shepard appearance on the next generation "Mass Effect" is still unconfirmed regarding previous reports that BioWare Montreal's unlikely addition of the character.
Assassin's Creed Unity Release Date
Ubisoft announced at the E3 2014 that "Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" will become available on October 28th 2014 to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Fans can now make pre-orders of the package from Xbox Store with two bonus offers.
"Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" features the collector's box, art book, 16 inches Arno Figure, art book spreads, official game soundtrack and a music box. Additionally, Ubisoft is making the Assassin's Phantom Blade wearable for interested buyers and can be purchased at UPlay, GameStop and Amazon.
Buyers can also get additional items for the game depending on which retailer has been selected:
- Amazon: Pioneer Axe - A battleaxe like no other.
- GameStop: Razorhead Spear - No armour is safe.
- Walmart: Maple Hunting Rifle - They'll never see it coming.
- Best Buy: Under/Over Pistol - Shoot twice, ask questions later.
Ubisoft's "Assassin's Creed Collector's Edition" includes the "Assassin's Creed Unity" game and two single player missions namely The Science Mission and The Chemical Revolution. It is currently priced at $59.99 from the mentioned online retailers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James