'Mass Effect 4' Coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Soon; 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition' Out By October 28th
By Ryan Inoyori | June 10, 2014 1:14 PM EST
EA Games was not the only one with a surprise at the E3 2014 as both BioWare and Ubisoft have announced respected news for 'Mass Effect's' upcoming game console support and 'Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition.'
BioWare New Mass Effect
Next generation "Mass Effect" game franchise is currently under development at BioWare Montreal and will become available for new gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
"Imagine what we can do now with new consoles and amazing software. It looks fantastic," statement from BioWare quoted by IGN.
BioWare's intent to make the new "Mass Effect" game available to the new generation of gaming consoles started after asking fans on what they want for the future.
"We start by asking fans what they want. To go somewhere new and to move forward, a whole new region of space," executive producer Casey Hudson stated during the EA press conference developer diary.
In addition to supporting newer gaming consoles, a new hero will be showcased on the next "Mass Effect" game and new sets of worldspaces to explore. For now, the new male hero's race remains unknown but the N7 armour branding hints out that he is human.
Commander Shepard appearance on the next generation "Mass Effect" is still unconfirmed regarding previous reports that BioWare Montreal's unlikely addition of the character.
Assassin's Creed Unity Release Date
Ubisoft announced at the E3 2014 that "Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" will become available on October 28th 2014 to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Fans can now make pre-orders of the package from Xbox Store with two bonus offers.
"Assassin's Creed Unity Collector's Edition" features the collector's box, art book, 16 inches Arno Figure, art book spreads, official game soundtrack and a music box. Additionally, Ubisoft is making the Assassin's Phantom Blade wearable for interested buyers and can be purchased at UPlay, GameStop and Amazon.
Buyers can also get additional items for the game depending on which retailer has been selected:
- Amazon: Pioneer Axe - A battleaxe like no other.
- GameStop: Razorhead Spear - No armour is safe.
- Walmart: Maple Hunting Rifle - They'll never see it coming.
- Best Buy: Under/Over Pistol - Shoot twice, ask questions later.
Ubisoft's "Assassin's Creed Collector's Edition" includes the "Assassin's Creed Unity" game and two single player missions namely The Science Mission and The Chemical Revolution. It is currently priced at $59.99 from the mentioned online retailers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date