'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Season Premiere Recap
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 10, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" came out just a couple of weeks after all the hoopla of the Kim and Kanye wedding. Since then, most of the news had been centered on the newlyweds and Rob Kardashian who walked out of the wedding. In the season premiere of the latest season however, Kourtney was the star of the show as she confirmed pregnancy rumours for her and Scott Disick's third child.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Other big revelations showed Khloe struggling with the move as someone has already made an offer on her and Lamar Odom's house. The previous seasons barely tackled the situation with Khloe and Lamar and showed only a little bit of friction and the latter's constant absence in the show. The family helps Khloe with packing her things but it all ends up a disaster when she realizes that too many people helping out ends up with thing being more disorganized than she had hoped. The whole thing leads to an argument with Malika and Kortney as Khloe feels pressured and pushed to deal with things in a manner that's uncomfortable to her. A shadow of the old Khloe who preferred to deal with Lamar's transfer struggles to Houston alone is showing in this new move.
Meanwhile, momager Kris Jenner is at it again and is criticized by Kim as she goes out to a rap concert with P.Diddy. Kris also insists on joining K and friend Larsa Pippen in a pole dancing class much to Kim's embarrassment.
The girls also walked in on Kris doing a photo shoot in a bikini which elicited some violent reactions and subsequently hurt Kris' feelings. Kim talks to her mom and the two eventually make up in true Kardashian fashion and sealed it with a selfie. Later in the episode Khloe tells Kim and Kris that the two of them can have a MILF-off. Kim, the new mom is duly flattered to be called a MILF.
Scott Disick picked out a gift for Kourtney in the form of a white Ferrari. Naturally of course, Kourtney was not exactly jumping around once she sees the surprise. Scott is frustrated once again from Kourtney's inability to express her emotions. Kourtney decides to do something about it and hires a healing practitioner to whom she admits she feels like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Finally, the episode ended with a bang when Kourtney tells Scott about her pregnancy. Catch more of the Kardashians on E! Check your local listings.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance