'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Season Premiere Recap
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 10, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" came out just a couple of weeks after all the hoopla of the Kim and Kanye wedding. Since then, most of the news had been centered on the newlyweds and Rob Kardashian who walked out of the wedding. In the season premiere of the latest season however, Kourtney was the star of the show as she confirmed pregnancy rumours for her and Scott Disick's third child.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Other big revelations showed Khloe struggling with the move as someone has already made an offer on her and Lamar Odom's house. The previous seasons barely tackled the situation with Khloe and Lamar and showed only a little bit of friction and the latter's constant absence in the show. The family helps Khloe with packing her things but it all ends up a disaster when she realizes that too many people helping out ends up with thing being more disorganized than she had hoped. The whole thing leads to an argument with Malika and Kortney as Khloe feels pressured and pushed to deal with things in a manner that's uncomfortable to her. A shadow of the old Khloe who preferred to deal with Lamar's transfer struggles to Houston alone is showing in this new move.
Meanwhile, momager Kris Jenner is at it again and is criticized by Kim as she goes out to a rap concert with P.Diddy. Kris also insists on joining K and friend Larsa Pippen in a pole dancing class much to Kim's embarrassment.
The girls also walked in on Kris doing a photo shoot in a bikini which elicited some violent reactions and subsequently hurt Kris' feelings. Kim talks to her mom and the two eventually make up in true Kardashian fashion and sealed it with a selfie. Later in the episode Khloe tells Kim and Kris that the two of them can have a MILF-off. Kim, the new mom is duly flattered to be called a MILF.
Scott Disick picked out a gift for Kourtney in the form of a white Ferrari. Naturally of course, Kourtney was not exactly jumping around once she sees the surprise. Scott is frustrated once again from Kourtney's inability to express her emotions. Kourtney decides to do something about it and hires a healing practitioner to whom she admits she feels like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Finally, the episode ended with a bang when Kourtney tells Scott about her pregnancy. Catch more of the Kardashians on E! Check your local listings.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2