'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Season Premiere Recap
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 10, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" came out just a couple of weeks after all the hoopla of the Kim and Kanye wedding. Since then, most of the news had been centered on the newlyweds and Rob Kardashian who walked out of the wedding. In the season premiere of the latest season however, Kourtney was the star of the show as she confirmed pregnancy rumours for her and Scott Disick's third child.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Other big revelations showed Khloe struggling with the move as someone has already made an offer on her and Lamar Odom's house. The previous seasons barely tackled the situation with Khloe and Lamar and showed only a little bit of friction and the latter's constant absence in the show. The family helps Khloe with packing her things but it all ends up a disaster when she realizes that too many people helping out ends up with thing being more disorganized than she had hoped. The whole thing leads to an argument with Malika and Kortney as Khloe feels pressured and pushed to deal with things in a manner that's uncomfortable to her. A shadow of the old Khloe who preferred to deal with Lamar's transfer struggles to Houston alone is showing in this new move.
Meanwhile, momager Kris Jenner is at it again and is criticized by Kim as she goes out to a rap concert with P.Diddy. Kris also insists on joining K and friend Larsa Pippen in a pole dancing class much to Kim's embarrassment.
The girls also walked in on Kris doing a photo shoot in a bikini which elicited some violent reactions and subsequently hurt Kris' feelings. Kim talks to her mom and the two eventually make up in true Kardashian fashion and sealed it with a selfie. Later in the episode Khloe tells Kim and Kris that the two of them can have a MILF-off. Kim, the new mom is duly flattered to be called a MILF.
Scott Disick picked out a gift for Kourtney in the form of a white Ferrari. Naturally of course, Kourtney was not exactly jumping around once she sees the surprise. Scott is frustrated once again from Kourtney's inability to express her emotions. Kourtney decides to do something about it and hires a healing practitioner to whom she admits she feels like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Finally, the episode ended with a bang when Kourtney tells Scott about her pregnancy. Catch more of the Kardashians on E! Check your local listings.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown