Selena Gomez Reunion with Justin Bieber in Canada, Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 10, 2014 9:15 AM EST
"Jelena" fans might have hope after all. Reports have circulated over the week end that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reconciled. According to a tweet by Victoria Nosko, Bieber and Gomez hung out together in Canada.
Singer Justin Bieber and his girlfriend, singer Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles. Bieber took a paternity test in New Jersey on Friday.
After being embroiled in a number of scandals, the latest of which is his racist remark, Justin Bieber flew back home to Canada away from the media. Rumour has it that Justin was joined by none other than Selena Gomez during his visit home.
A certain Victoria Nosko tweeted all about the great weekend she had with the "Jelena" couple along with a few members of the Bieber clan. However, at the last minute, Victoria deleted the tweet that contained Selena's name and claimed it was a mistake to include the songstress.
"Had a awesome b day weekend. Thanks to @ErinWagner @JeremyBieber @justinbieber @selenagomez @CrazyKhalil had a blast!!" stated Victoria's original tweet that has since been deleted.
The following tweets followed after the alleged "mistake."
Oops wrong name in my last tweet.....what it meant to say.....
— Victoria Nosko (@victorianosko) June 9, 2014
Had an amazing b day weekend thank you @ErinWagner @JeremyBieber @justinbieber @pattiemallette @CrazyKhalil had a blast!! — Victoria Nosko (@victorianosko) June 9, 2014
This has led "Jelena" fans to wonder if the former couple did or did not reconcile during the weekend in Canada. Reports claim Selena is trying to move on from Bieber but has failed in doing so. Despite the troubles Justin has been involved in, sources close to Gomez claim she still hasn't given up on the "Baby" singer.
"Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," reports Hollywood Life.
As for their fans, "Selenators" and "Beliebers" have been nothing short of supportive for their idols.
"Before anyone starts to judge, please bear in mind, neither Bieber nor Selena are going through their best times right now. We all can comment on wether she's too good for him and too stupid to be going back to him all the time but they understand each other and their reconnections can be good for both of them. They're young and they've got too much pressure upon themselves. Let them be and leave them alone," comments one user on Ocean Up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar