Selena Gomez Reunion with Justin Bieber in Canada, Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 10, 2014 9:15 AM EST
"Jelena" fans might have hope after all. Reports have circulated over the week end that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reconciled. According to a tweet by Victoria Nosko, Bieber and Gomez hung out together in Canada.
Singer Justin Bieber and his girlfriend, singer Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles. Bieber took a paternity test in New Jersey on Friday.
After being embroiled in a number of scandals, the latest of which is his racist remark, Justin Bieber flew back home to Canada away from the media. Rumour has it that Justin was joined by none other than Selena Gomez during his visit home.
A certain Victoria Nosko tweeted all about the great weekend she had with the "Jelena" couple along with a few members of the Bieber clan. However, at the last minute, Victoria deleted the tweet that contained Selena's name and claimed it was a mistake to include the songstress.
"Had a awesome b day weekend. Thanks to @ErinWagner @JeremyBieber @justinbieber @selenagomez @CrazyKhalil had a blast!!" stated Victoria's original tweet that has since been deleted.
The following tweets followed after the alleged "mistake."
Oops wrong name in my last tweet.....what it meant to say.....
— Victoria Nosko (@victorianosko) June 9, 2014
Had an amazing b day weekend thank you @ErinWagner @JeremyBieber @justinbieber @pattiemallette @CrazyKhalil had a blast!! — Victoria Nosko (@victorianosko) June 9, 2014
This has led "Jelena" fans to wonder if the former couple did or did not reconcile during the weekend in Canada. Reports claim Selena is trying to move on from Bieber but has failed in doing so. Despite the troubles Justin has been involved in, sources close to Gomez claim she still hasn't given up on the "Baby" singer.
"Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," reports Hollywood Life.
As for their fans, "Selenators" and "Beliebers" have been nothing short of supportive for their idols.
"Before anyone starts to judge, please bear in mind, neither Bieber nor Selena are going through their best times right now. We all can comment on wether she's too good for him and too stupid to be going back to him all the time but they understand each other and their reconnections can be good for both of them. They're young and they've got too much pressure upon themselves. Let them be and leave them alone," comments one user on Ocean Up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report