Jennifer Aniston Running Out of Confidence, Actress Scared of Seeing 'Brangelina' at George Clooney’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | June 10, 2014 9:03 AM EST
Thanks to the highly anticipated wedding of one of Hollywood's serial dater George Clooney, exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are going to have their face to face meeting after their greatly publicized divorce. Reportedly preparing for that epic reunion, the "Horrible Bosses" star has been attending sessions with a confidence coach ahead of the celebration as she fears to run into the "World War Z" star and fiance Angelina Jolie.
Currently engaged to Justin Theroux, Aniston is allegedly worried to come face-to-face with Pitt and so she addressed her anxieties by seeing someone who can help her handle her fears.
"Jen's no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help," a source told Britain's Grazia magazine in an interview posted on NDTV.
Clooney is reportedly tying the knot with human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September and this joyous occasion will mar the first time that Brangelina and Jennifer will be in the same event since the 2009 Academy Awards.
"At the wedding, she'll have Justin there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming," continued the source.
"The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them," added the source. "She has also been having hypnotherapy."
Not her first time to try hypnotherapy, the 45-year-old actress has spoken openly in the past about her belief in the method. She claimed that it's the "easiest way to feel happy again when life seems against you."
Since the wedding is not like the Oscars where she can avoid the "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" stars, the 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S." star is preparing for all the possible scenarious. The intimate setting of George's wedding is what stresses her out and there is no way that she can avoid meeting her famous ex.
"The Oscars were one thing, but George's wedding will involve being in a smaller, far more intimate group where they won't be able to avoid one another," according to an interview ;posted on 3news.com.
With help of her confidence coach whose been doing some role plays with her, Jennifer will be able to face Brad in no time. After all she is an actress, and a pretty good one in in this industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu