Jennifer Aniston Running Out of Confidence, Actress Scared of Seeing 'Brangelina' at George Clooney’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | June 10, 2014 9:03 AM EST
Thanks to the highly anticipated wedding of one of Hollywood's serial dater George Clooney, exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are going to have their face to face meeting after their greatly publicized divorce. Reportedly preparing for that epic reunion, the "Horrible Bosses" star has been attending sessions with a confidence coach ahead of the celebration as she fears to run into the "World War Z" star and fiance Angelina Jolie.
Currently engaged to Justin Theroux, Aniston is allegedly worried to come face-to-face with Pitt and so she addressed her anxieties by seeing someone who can help her handle her fears.
"Jen's no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help," a source told Britain's Grazia magazine in an interview posted on NDTV.
Clooney is reportedly tying the knot with human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September and this joyous occasion will mar the first time that Brangelina and Jennifer will be in the same event since the 2009 Academy Awards.
"At the wedding, she'll have Justin there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming," continued the source.
"The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them," added the source. "She has also been having hypnotherapy."
Not her first time to try hypnotherapy, the 45-year-old actress has spoken openly in the past about her belief in the method. She claimed that it's the "easiest way to feel happy again when life seems against you."
Since the wedding is not like the Oscars where she can avoid the "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" stars, the 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S." star is preparing for all the possible scenarious. The intimate setting of George's wedding is what stresses her out and there is no way that she can avoid meeting her famous ex.
"The Oscars were one thing, but George's wedding will involve being in a smaller, far more intimate group where they won't be able to avoid one another," according to an interview ;posted on 3news.com.
With help of her confidence coach whose been doing some role plays with her, Jennifer will be able to face Brad in no time. After all she is an actress, and a pretty good one in in this industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]