Jennifer Aniston Running Out of Confidence, Actress Scared of Seeing 'Brangelina' at George Clooney’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | June 10, 2014 9:03 AM EST
Thanks to the highly anticipated wedding of one of Hollywood's serial dater George Clooney, exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are going to have their face to face meeting after their greatly publicized divorce. Reportedly preparing for that epic reunion, the "Horrible Bosses" star has been attending sessions with a confidence coach ahead of the celebration as she fears to run into the "World War Z" star and fiance Angelina Jolie.
Currently engaged to Justin Theroux, Aniston is allegedly worried to come face-to-face with Pitt and so she addressed her anxieties by seeing someone who can help her handle her fears.
"Jen's no stranger to therapy, so she decided to seek some help," a source told Britain's Grazia magazine in an interview posted on NDTV.
Clooney is reportedly tying the knot with human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September and this joyous occasion will mar the first time that Brangelina and Jennifer will be in the same event since the 2009 Academy Awards.
"At the wedding, she'll have Justin there for support, but the thought of seeing Brad and Angelina is quite overwhelming," continued the source.
"The therapist has been helping to build her confidence and eliminate the fear she seems to have built up about coming face-to-face with them," added the source. "She has also been having hypnotherapy."
Not her first time to try hypnotherapy, the 45-year-old actress has spoken openly in the past about her belief in the method. She claimed that it's the "easiest way to feel happy again when life seems against you."
Since the wedding is not like the Oscars where she can avoid the "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" stars, the 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S." star is preparing for all the possible scenarious. The intimate setting of George's wedding is what stresses her out and there is no way that she can avoid meeting her famous ex.
"The Oscars were one thing, but George's wedding will involve being in a smaller, far more intimate group where they won't be able to avoid one another," according to an interview ;posted on 3news.com.
With help of her confidence coach whose been doing some role plays with her, Jennifer will be able to face Brad in no time. After all she is an actress, and a pretty good one in in this industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date