Rihanna & Chris Brown: How She Feels about Seeing Him Again after Jail Time
By charmaine corne clutton | June 10, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Rihanna and Chris Brown have a shared history together-a romantic and acrimonious one. The two have previously dated on-and-off even after the much publicized physical assault Chris Brown engenderd on the "Diamonds" singer in 2009. Now that they have (allegedly) moved on from each other, are the two ready to run into each other?
Chris Brown has just finished serving jail time for violating his probation for the Rihanna assault case. The rapper served 108 days in prison as opposed to his original sentence of 131 days. On June 5, the rapper was finally released and was greeted with a surprise birthday bash spearheaded by his model girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Rihanna, on one hand, is still loveless. After allegedly breaking up with Canadian rapper Drake, Rihanna busies herself with her music and all the outfits she will wear in her upcoming appearances. Rihanna, however, could not care less about Chris Brown.
"Look, Chris is ancient where she's concerned," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "They're not together and that chapter of her life has been long and gone. She doesn't hate the boy-yeah, he's a boy-but she doesn't hate him."
It is reported that Chris Brown is fretting about accidentally running into his former flame Rihanna at the BET Awards on June 29 but the "Diamonds" singer seems unfazed at the possible encounter.
"As far as his being out of jail, I mean, congratulations I guess," the source further dishes to the publication. "She certainly wishes him to thrive and have a good life. She wishes him well but from a major distance."
After bagging the inaugural Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA, Rihanna is has a lot on her plate now that she is not sure if she can attend the BET awards on June 29. Rihanna has recently come under fire for her provocative nipple-baring gown she wore to CFDA.
"Don't know if she's even going," the source further dished to Hollywood Life. "But I'll tell you this. FI she does, she will be focused on her outfit, her hair, her fans and be up there trying to get every award possible. She doesn't have time to think about the bullsh*t or running into someone from her past. It's all business where she's concerned and at the end of the day, she will be cute and always keep it cute, too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate