Rihanna & Chris Brown: How She Feels about Seeing Him Again after Jail Time
By charmaine corne clutton | June 10, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Rihanna and Chris Brown have a shared history together-a romantic and acrimonious one. The two have previously dated on-and-off even after the much publicized physical assault Chris Brown engenderd on the "Diamonds" singer in 2009. Now that they have (allegedly) moved on from each other, are the two ready to run into each other?
Chris Brown has just finished serving jail time for violating his probation for the Rihanna assault case. The rapper served 108 days in prison as opposed to his original sentence of 131 days. On June 5, the rapper was finally released and was greeted with a surprise birthday bash spearheaded by his model girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Rihanna, on one hand, is still loveless. After allegedly breaking up with Canadian rapper Drake, Rihanna busies herself with her music and all the outfits she will wear in her upcoming appearances. Rihanna, however, could not care less about Chris Brown.
"Look, Chris is ancient where she's concerned," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "They're not together and that chapter of her life has been long and gone. She doesn't hate the boy-yeah, he's a boy-but she doesn't hate him."
It is reported that Chris Brown is fretting about accidentally running into his former flame Rihanna at the BET Awards on June 29 but the "Diamonds" singer seems unfazed at the possible encounter.
"As far as his being out of jail, I mean, congratulations I guess," the source further dishes to the publication. "She certainly wishes him to thrive and have a good life. She wishes him well but from a major distance."
After bagging the inaugural Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA, Rihanna is has a lot on her plate now that she is not sure if she can attend the BET awards on June 29. Rihanna has recently come under fire for her provocative nipple-baring gown she wore to CFDA.
"Don't know if she's even going," the source further dished to Hollywood Life. "But I'll tell you this. FI she does, she will be focused on her outfit, her hair, her fans and be up there trying to get every award possible. She doesn't have time to think about the bullsh*t or running into someone from her past. It's all business where she's concerned and at the end of the day, she will be cute and always keep it cute, too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown