Rihanna & Chris Brown: How She Feels about Seeing Him Again after Jail Time
By charmaine corne clutton | June 10, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Rihanna and Chris Brown have a shared history together-a romantic and acrimonious one. The two have previously dated on-and-off even after the much publicized physical assault Chris Brown engenderd on the "Diamonds" singer in 2009. Now that they have (allegedly) moved on from each other, are the two ready to run into each other?
Chris Brown has just finished serving jail time for violating his probation for the Rihanna assault case. The rapper served 108 days in prison as opposed to his original sentence of 131 days. On June 5, the rapper was finally released and was greeted with a surprise birthday bash spearheaded by his model girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Rihanna, on one hand, is still loveless. After allegedly breaking up with Canadian rapper Drake, Rihanna busies herself with her music and all the outfits she will wear in her upcoming appearances. Rihanna, however, could not care less about Chris Brown.
"Look, Chris is ancient where she's concerned," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "They're not together and that chapter of her life has been long and gone. She doesn't hate the boy-yeah, he's a boy-but she doesn't hate him."
It is reported that Chris Brown is fretting about accidentally running into his former flame Rihanna at the BET Awards on June 29 but the "Diamonds" singer seems unfazed at the possible encounter.
"As far as his being out of jail, I mean, congratulations I guess," the source further dishes to the publication. "She certainly wishes him to thrive and have a good life. She wishes him well but from a major distance."
After bagging the inaugural Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA, Rihanna is has a lot on her plate now that she is not sure if she can attend the BET awards on June 29. Rihanna has recently come under fire for her provocative nipple-baring gown she wore to CFDA.
"Don't know if she's even going," the source further dished to Hollywood Life. "But I'll tell you this. FI she does, she will be focused on her outfit, her hair, her fans and be up there trying to get every award possible. She doesn't have time to think about the bullsh*t or running into someone from her past. It's all business where she's concerned and at the end of the day, she will be cute and always keep it cute, too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced