Rihanna & Chris Brown: How She Feels about Seeing Him Again after Jail Time
By charmaine corne clutton | June 10, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Rihanna and Chris Brown have a shared history together-a romantic and acrimonious one. The two have previously dated on-and-off even after the much publicized physical assault Chris Brown engenderd on the "Diamonds" singer in 2009. Now that they have (allegedly) moved on from each other, are the two ready to run into each other?
Chris Brown has just finished serving jail time for violating his probation for the Rihanna assault case. The rapper served 108 days in prison as opposed to his original sentence of 131 days. On June 5, the rapper was finally released and was greeted with a surprise birthday bash spearheaded by his model girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Rihanna, on one hand, is still loveless. After allegedly breaking up with Canadian rapper Drake, Rihanna busies herself with her music and all the outfits she will wear in her upcoming appearances. Rihanna, however, could not care less about Chris Brown.
"Look, Chris is ancient where she's concerned," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "They're not together and that chapter of her life has been long and gone. She doesn't hate the boy-yeah, he's a boy-but she doesn't hate him."
It is reported that Chris Brown is fretting about accidentally running into his former flame Rihanna at the BET Awards on June 29 but the "Diamonds" singer seems unfazed at the possible encounter.
"As far as his being out of jail, I mean, congratulations I guess," the source further dishes to the publication. "She certainly wishes him to thrive and have a good life. She wishes him well but from a major distance."
After bagging the inaugural Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA, Rihanna is has a lot on her plate now that she is not sure if she can attend the BET awards on June 29. Rihanna has recently come under fire for her provocative nipple-baring gown she wore to CFDA.
"Don't know if she's even going," the source further dished to Hollywood Life. "But I'll tell you this. FI she does, she will be focused on her outfit, her hair, her fans and be up there trying to get every award possible. She doesn't have time to think about the bullsh*t or running into someone from her past. It's all business where she's concerned and at the end of the day, she will be cute and always keep it cute, too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko