Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Rapper Surrenders Privacy, Queen Bey Enforced Party Ban
By Riza Ornos | June 10, 2014 7:51 AM EST
To stop all the nasty rumours that surrounds her once quiet family life, Beyonce allegedly tells Jay Z to stop partying after the infamous elevator video leaked around the net showing sister Solange attacking the business mogul. The video's aftermath has seen the Queen Bey accused of cheating with her bodyguard, Julius de Boer, and Jay Z cheating with Rita Ora, Rihanna and VIP hostess Casey Cohen.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
A good girl gone bad, Beyonce is taking charge for what it seems to be a never ending cheating rumours and apparently enforced a party ban on her husband, according to Independent. The report reads: "In a move to prevent any more embarrassing mishaps, Beyoncé has reportedly told Jay to quit his partying ways, including nights out at his own New York club 40/40."
Now that the A-list couple is under tight scrutiny, the "Drunk on Love" performers can't afford to have more bad publicity now that they are set to kick off their upcoming tour "On The Run." Based on Life & Style June issue posted on Fashion & Style, the "Crazy in Love" singer had enough of the lies and left no choice but to divorce Jay right after their much anticipated tour.
"The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment," a source told Now magazine in an interview.
"Bey hit an all-time low after all the drama. She's so torn right now - she adores her sister just as she does her husband. Jay wants things to work so he's agreed to her plan. It's a tough time for them, but they're both determined to ride out the storm," said the source. "Jay's still head over heels in love with Beyoncé. He doesn't care if she takes a peek at his phone from time to time."
The couple was spotted last week in NYC after the diva spent some time with Solange at the red carpet event of Chime of Change. The reunion was the first public appearance of the two sisters after the elevator brawl back in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28