Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Rapper Surrenders Privacy, Queen Bey Enforced Party Ban
By Riza Ornos | June 10, 2014 7:51 AM EST
To stop all the nasty rumours that surrounds her once quiet family life, Beyonce allegedly tells Jay Z to stop partying after the infamous elevator video leaked around the net showing sister Solange attacking the business mogul. The video's aftermath has seen the Queen Bey accused of cheating with her bodyguard, Julius de Boer, and Jay Z cheating with Rita Ora, Rihanna and VIP hostess Casey Cohen.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
A good girl gone bad, Beyonce is taking charge for what it seems to be a never ending cheating rumours and apparently enforced a party ban on her husband, according to Independent. The report reads: "In a move to prevent any more embarrassing mishaps, Beyoncé has reportedly told Jay to quit his partying ways, including nights out at his own New York club 40/40."
Now that the A-list couple is under tight scrutiny, the "Drunk on Love" performers can't afford to have more bad publicity now that they are set to kick off their upcoming tour "On The Run." Based on Life & Style June issue posted on Fashion & Style, the "Crazy in Love" singer had enough of the lies and left no choice but to divorce Jay right after their much anticipated tour.
"The infamous lift video is something Bey would rather forget. To get her own back for all the rumours, which Jay has denied, she's making sure he avoids situations that could cause similar embarrassment," a source told Now magazine in an interview.
"Bey hit an all-time low after all the drama. She's so torn right now - she adores her sister just as she does her husband. Jay wants things to work so he's agreed to her plan. It's a tough time for them, but they're both determined to ride out the storm," said the source. "Jay's still head over heels in love with Beyoncé. He doesn't care if she takes a peek at his phone from time to time."
The couple was spotted last week in NYC after the diva spent some time with Solange at the red carpet event of Chime of Change. The reunion was the first public appearance of the two sisters after the elevator brawl back in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features