Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Confirm Pregnancy and Share Father's Day Plans
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 9, 2014 7:54 PM EST
Scott Disick is getting ready to be a father of three kids as he and reality star Kourtney Kardashian revealed that they are expecting their first child in the season premiere of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
The celebrity couple already have two children, Mason and Penelope, both of whom have been occasionally seen in episodes of "KUWTK" and related spin-offs such as "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami."
With Father's Day coming up, Disick spoke about his Father's Day plans with E! News even before the third baby news was confirmed.
"I'd like to just be able to sit home with the kids and relax," Disick said about his plans. He has been known to be a party animal and has gotten into trouble with Kourtney numerous times through the course of their relationships because of his drinking and partying.
His evolution from the happy-go-lucky young adult and his transition into fatherhood was documented in the reality series and he literally grew up in front of the world's scrutinizing eyes when he struggled to fit into the Kardashian Clan and prove that he is a responsible father.
"You know, just watching your kids grow is pretty wild. Seeing yourself in them everyday. It's pretty crazy. Seeing a kid grow right in front of your eyes is kind of breathtaking, you know?" said Scott when asked about his thoughts on fatherhood.
The rapidly growing clan also had a new addition last year with Kim and Kanye's baby North. The new generation of Kardashians are rapidly growing and can be expected to be as close and tightly knit as the previous generation.
"They try to talk to each other as well as they can, obviously, my son is doing the most talking. He's the oldest." said Disick, talking about first-born Mason.
The couple are in the Hamptons at the moment while they are filming "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons," yet another spin-off to their successful reality series.
Rumours about the third pregnancy have been going around for some time but absolute confirmation came on the premiere of the latest "KUWTK" season where Kourtney shares the news to long time love Scott Disick in their home. His reaction was a priceless: "Holy S-t!"
Their E! family were the first to congratulate the couple just moments after the news was broken on television.
— E! Online (@eonline) June 9, 2014
Meanwhile, the season preview also revealed that the latest season will feature all of the preparations leading up to the Kim and Kanye wedding as well as Khloe's divorce drama with Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop