2014 NBA Finals Game 2: Miami Heat 98, San Antonio Spurs 96 [PHOTOS]
By James Patrick Quizon | June 9, 2014 5:21 PM EST
LeBron James bounced back in a big way Sunday night (Monday morning Australia) to lead the Miami Heat to a pulsating 98-to-96 victory over he San Antonio Spurs in Game 2 of the 2014 NBA Finals. The best-of-seven series is now tied at one apiece.
James finished with 35 points on 14-of-22 field goal shooting and added 10 rebounds and 2 steals. Chris Bosh, who was aggressive all evening long, also came up big with 18 points including a huge three-pointer late in the game.
The Spurs were led by Tim Duncan (18 points and 15 rebounds) and Tony Parker (21 points and 7 assists). Manu Ginobili came off the bench to chip in 19 markers.
Game 3 is on Tuesday (Wednesday morning Australia) with the series shifting to Miami for the next two games.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 2 of the Heat-Spurs series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage