2014 NBA Finals Game 2: Miami Heat 98, San Antonio Spurs 96 [PHOTOS]
By James Patrick Quizon | June 9, 2014 5:21 PM EST
LeBron James bounced back in a big way Sunday night (Monday morning Australia) to lead the Miami Heat to a pulsating 98-to-96 victory over he San Antonio Spurs in Game 2 of the 2014 NBA Finals. The best-of-seven series is now tied at one apiece.
James finished with 35 points on 14-of-22 field goal shooting and added 10 rebounds and 2 steals. Chris Bosh, who was aggressive all evening long, also came up big with 18 points including a huge three-pointer late in the game.
The Spurs were led by Tim Duncan (18 points and 15 rebounds) and Tony Parker (21 points and 7 assists). Manu Ginobili came off the bench to chip in 19 markers.
Game 3 is on Tuesday (Wednesday morning Australia) with the series shifting to Miami for the next two games.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 2 of the Heat-Spurs series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon