2014 NBA Finals Game 2: Miami Heat 98, San Antonio Spurs 96 [PHOTOS]
By James Patrick Quizon | June 9, 2014 5:21 PM EST
LeBron James bounced back in a big way Sunday night (Monday morning Australia) to lead the Miami Heat to a pulsating 98-to-96 victory over he San Antonio Spurs in Game 2 of the 2014 NBA Finals. The best-of-seven series is now tied at one apiece.
James finished with 35 points on 14-of-22 field goal shooting and added 10 rebounds and 2 steals. Chris Bosh, who was aggressive all evening long, also came up big with 18 points including a huge three-pointer late in the game.
The Spurs were led by Tim Duncan (18 points and 15 rebounds) and Tony Parker (21 points and 7 assists). Manu Ginobili came off the bench to chip in 19 markers.
Game 3 is on Tuesday (Wednesday morning Australia) with the series shifting to Miami for the next two games.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 2 of the Heat-Spurs series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen