Nanny of British PM David Cameron’s Kids Has Nude Photos on Sex Site
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 9, 2014 2:51 PM EST
British Prime Minister David Cameron's household is embroiled in a nude photo scandal that the police had to be called to investigate.
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron (C) sits with Secretary of State for Culture Media and Sport, Maria Miller (3rd L) as he hosts an Internet safety summit at Number 10 Downing Street in London November 18, 2013. (Reuters)
However, it did not involve the PM nor his wife Samantha, but the nanny of Mr Cameron's three children. The unnamed woman's naked images had been posted on an adult live sex Web site.
Before she became the PM kids' nanny, the woman was a fitness teacher who taught pole-dancing classes. Her overtly sexual poses placed beside a profile that invited users to pay for live sex shows was probably posted by one of her ex-boyfriends, reported The New York Post.
The woman believes the images were posted to blackmail her. The situation, however, raised concerns about the Camerons' security because not only is the nanny in very good terms with Samantha, but she also enjoys working with the children.
Downing Street did not issue an official comment on the complaint, but the police have confirmed receiving a complaint from her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage