Nanny of British PM David Cameron’s Kids Has Nude Photos on Sex Site
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 9, 2014 2:51 PM EST
British Prime Minister David Cameron's household is embroiled in a nude photo scandal that the police had to be called to investigate.
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron (C) sits with Secretary of State for Culture Media and Sport, Maria Miller (3rd L) as he hosts an Internet safety summit at Number 10 Downing Street in London November 18, 2013. (Reuters)
However, it did not involve the PM nor his wife Samantha, but the nanny of Mr Cameron's three children. The unnamed woman's naked images had been posted on an adult live sex Web site.
Before she became the PM kids' nanny, the woman was a fitness teacher who taught pole-dancing classes. Her overtly sexual poses placed beside a profile that invited users to pay for live sex shows was probably posted by one of her ex-boyfriends, reported The New York Post.
The woman believes the images were posted to blackmail her. The situation, however, raised concerns about the Camerons' security because not only is the nanny in very good terms with Samantha, but she also enjoys working with the children.
Downing Street did not issue an official comment on the complaint, but the police have confirmed receiving a complaint from her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29