Nanny of British PM David Cameron’s Kids Has Nude Photos on Sex Site
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 9, 2014 2:51 PM EST
British Prime Minister David Cameron's household is embroiled in a nude photo scandal that the police had to be called to investigate.
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron (C) sits with Secretary of State for Culture Media and Sport, Maria Miller (3rd L) as he hosts an Internet safety summit at Number 10 Downing Street in London November 18, 2013. (Reuters)
However, it did not involve the PM nor his wife Samantha, but the nanny of Mr Cameron's three children. The unnamed woman's naked images had been posted on an adult live sex Web site.
Before she became the PM kids' nanny, the woman was a fitness teacher who taught pole-dancing classes. Her overtly sexual poses placed beside a profile that invited users to pay for live sex shows was probably posted by one of her ex-boyfriends, reported The New York Post.
The woman believes the images were posted to blackmail her. The situation, however, raised concerns about the Camerons' security because not only is the nanny in very good terms with Samantha, but she also enjoys working with the children.
Downing Street did not issue an official comment on the complaint, but the police have confirmed receiving a complaint from her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide