Selena Gomez 'Hates' Justin Bieber after Rampant Pregnancy Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 9, 2014 10:33 AM EST
With half the population hating on Bieber after his racist remark, one other woman has expressed her hate over the Canadian crooner. According to reports, Selena Gomez is super furious over Bieber due to the pregnancy rumours that went rampant. Additional reports claim the "Come & Get It" singer is so mad that she has reached the point of hatred for the "Baby" singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
The "Jelena" reunion early this year was short lived. After Selena's Segway date with Justin, the two hit rock bottom again with reports claiming the former hit rehab due to the latter. Of course, additional reports emerged claiming Selena had had it with Justin's cheating ways.
Now, recent reports claim Selena Gomez is quite pissed over Justin to the point that she hates her former beau. Gomez has been in the news for a lot of wrong reasons of which she blames Justin Bieber for. The recent report Gomez has been under fire for is her alleged pregnancy of which Justin is the father.
"It's not a cut and dried situation, even after everything he's done to her she does still care about him, but she's also really, really angry at him and she should be," reports HollywoodLife.com, adding, "Her friends are all telling her to use her anger to get over the pain and Selena is trying to do that."
"She's in fighter mode right now, so that's helping her cope with her broken heart. She even put Katy Perry's song 'Roar' as her ringtone, she's very motivated to prove how successful she can be without him," continued the source (via J-14).
Will the anger be enough for Gomez to truly let go of the toxic relationship she has with Justin Bieber? As for Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift, the country crooner has been urging her to channel her anger into her song writing.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," reports Life & Style (via Sugarscape).
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs, and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her," added the source.
"Selenators" want only the best for Gomez and they hope that channelling her emotions and her hatred for Justin Bieber does well for Gomez for her to truly let go and move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October