Selena Gomez 'Hates' Justin Bieber after Rampant Pregnancy Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 9, 2014 10:33 AM EST
With half the population hating on Bieber after his racist remark, one other woman has expressed her hate over the Canadian crooner. According to reports, Selena Gomez is super furious over Bieber due to the pregnancy rumours that went rampant. Additional reports claim the "Come & Get It" singer is so mad that she has reached the point of hatred for the "Baby" singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
The "Jelena" reunion early this year was short lived. After Selena's Segway date with Justin, the two hit rock bottom again with reports claiming the former hit rehab due to the latter. Of course, additional reports emerged claiming Selena had had it with Justin's cheating ways.
Now, recent reports claim Selena Gomez is quite pissed over Justin to the point that she hates her former beau. Gomez has been in the news for a lot of wrong reasons of which she blames Justin Bieber for. The recent report Gomez has been under fire for is her alleged pregnancy of which Justin is the father.
"It's not a cut and dried situation, even after everything he's done to her she does still care about him, but she's also really, really angry at him and she should be," reports HollywoodLife.com, adding, "Her friends are all telling her to use her anger to get over the pain and Selena is trying to do that."
"She's in fighter mode right now, so that's helping her cope with her broken heart. She even put Katy Perry's song 'Roar' as her ringtone, she's very motivated to prove how successful she can be without him," continued the source (via J-14).
Will the anger be enough for Gomez to truly let go of the toxic relationship she has with Justin Bieber? As for Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift, the country crooner has been urging her to channel her anger into her song writing.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," reports Life & Style (via Sugarscape).
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs, and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her," added the source.
"Selenators" want only the best for Gomez and they hope that channelling her emotions and her hatred for Justin Bieber does well for Gomez for her to truly let go and move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown