Selena Gomez 'Hates' Justin Bieber after Rampant Pregnancy Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 9, 2014 10:33 AM EST
With half the population hating on Bieber after his racist remark, one other woman has expressed her hate over the Canadian crooner. According to reports, Selena Gomez is super furious over Bieber due to the pregnancy rumours that went rampant. Additional reports claim the "Come & Get It" singer is so mad that she has reached the point of hatred for the "Baby" singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
The "Jelena" reunion early this year was short lived. After Selena's Segway date with Justin, the two hit rock bottom again with reports claiming the former hit rehab due to the latter. Of course, additional reports emerged claiming Selena had had it with Justin's cheating ways.
Now, recent reports claim Selena Gomez is quite pissed over Justin to the point that she hates her former beau. Gomez has been in the news for a lot of wrong reasons of which she blames Justin Bieber for. The recent report Gomez has been under fire for is her alleged pregnancy of which Justin is the father.
"It's not a cut and dried situation, even after everything he's done to her she does still care about him, but she's also really, really angry at him and she should be," reports HollywoodLife.com, adding, "Her friends are all telling her to use her anger to get over the pain and Selena is trying to do that."
"She's in fighter mode right now, so that's helping her cope with her broken heart. She even put Katy Perry's song 'Roar' as her ringtone, she's very motivated to prove how successful she can be without him," continued the source (via J-14).
Will the anger be enough for Gomez to truly let go of the toxic relationship she has with Justin Bieber? As for Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift, the country crooner has been urging her to channel her anger into her song writing.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," reports Life & Style (via Sugarscape).
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs, and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her," added the source.
"Selenators" want only the best for Gomez and they hope that channelling her emotions and her hatred for Justin Bieber does well for Gomez for her to truly let go and move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced