Selena Gomez 'Hates' Justin Bieber after Rampant Pregnancy Reports
By Diadem Pambid | June 9, 2014 10:33 AM EST
With half the population hating on Bieber after his racist remark, one other woman has expressed her hate over the Canadian crooner. According to reports, Selena Gomez is super furious over Bieber due to the pregnancy rumours that went rampant. Additional reports claim the "Come & Get It" singer is so mad that she has reached the point of hatred for the "Baby" singer.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
The "Jelena" reunion early this year was short lived. After Selena's Segway date with Justin, the two hit rock bottom again with reports claiming the former hit rehab due to the latter. Of course, additional reports emerged claiming Selena had had it with Justin's cheating ways.
Now, recent reports claim Selena Gomez is quite pissed over Justin to the point that she hates her former beau. Gomez has been in the news for a lot of wrong reasons of which she blames Justin Bieber for. The recent report Gomez has been under fire for is her alleged pregnancy of which Justin is the father.
"It's not a cut and dried situation, even after everything he's done to her she does still care about him, but she's also really, really angry at him and she should be," reports HollywoodLife.com, adding, "Her friends are all telling her to use her anger to get over the pain and Selena is trying to do that."
"She's in fighter mode right now, so that's helping her cope with her broken heart. She even put Katy Perry's song 'Roar' as her ringtone, she's very motivated to prove how successful she can be without him," continued the source (via J-14).
Will the anger be enough for Gomez to truly let go of the toxic relationship she has with Justin Bieber? As for Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift, the country crooner has been urging her to channel her anger into her song writing.
"Taylor's been encouraging Selena to write down all of her feelings and emotions and record," reports Life & Style (via Sugarscape).
"Selena has already written a few slow, sad breakup songs, and she definitely discusses Kylie and being betrayed by her," added the source.
"Selenators" want only the best for Gomez and they hope that channelling her emotions and her hatred for Justin Bieber does well for Gomez for her to truly let go and move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales