Top 5 Things To Know About ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Female Lead Anastasia Steele [PHOTOS]
June 9, 2014 9:11 AM EST
Top 5 Things To Know About ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Female Lead Anastasia Steele
The highly anticipated "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie adaptation may still be far from sight from its target release of Valentine's Day 2015, but many are extremely curious with the not so popular choices for the lead roles.
The kinky businessman character ended up in model turned actor Jamie Dornan's hands while the naïve Anastasia Steele role was given to Dakota Johnson, daughter of Hollywood A-list actors.
Aside from the fast facts that the 25-year-old actress is daughter of actress Melanie Griffith and actor Don Johnson, check out the slideshow for the top five things to know about the soon-to-be seen Anastasia Steele on the big screen.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares