‘Awkward’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: Jake and Matty Spend Time in Jail
By Sachin Trivedi | June 9, 2014 5:00 AM EST
Jake and Matty spend the night in jail while Jenna decides to visit Luke at college. But Jake and Matty are not the only two people facing troubles in "Awkward" Season 4 Episode 8 and Tamara has found a new friend.
Jake and Matty spend the night in jail. They could make one phone call and Jake decided to call Jenna. Jenna however is preoccupied with Luke. Matty on the other hand spent the time in jail talking to Jordon, a lawyer arrested for a white collar crime.
Jenna plans for a college tour to lift everyone's spirits after the events of last week. Tamara is all set for the tour but Sadie was unwilling. Jenna gets a shocker when she sees Luke with another girl.
Tamara was the one to speak about what they were seeing while Jenna was just too shocked to say anything. Luke, however comes over and introduces the girl as Shane, his best friend and a lesbian. The introduction helped relieve a lot of tension.
Jenna will have to face some harsh realities about Luke. He is a scholarship student and needs to dedicate a lot of time to his studies rather than spending time with Jenna. Finding Luke with his friend Shane and realizing that Luke will need to focus on his studies may be difficult for Jenna.
Viewers have seen the character of Jenna grow stronger as a person in "Awkward" Season 4. Sadie may also be changing fast with Eva grabbing the viewers' attention for all the lies and backstabbing.
Perhaps the biggest development in "Awkward" Season 4 Episode 8 was the new relationship between Tamara and Shane. Shane is admittedly a lesbian and she tries to kiss Tamara. Tamara initially backs away but later gives in.
Sadie visits Matty in jail and helps them to get out and the first person Matty sees outside is Eva. Matty and Eva make their relationship official. More excitement is awaited in the next episode as Jenna gives out her reaction to Matty and Eva's relationship becoming official.
Perhaps the most interesting scenes to look forward to in the coming episodes of "Awkward" Season 4 are how Sadie deals with Eva. Will the relationship between Matty and Eva last? Or will their relationship be tested to the breaking point?
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister's Fate [Watch Video] [Read]
George R. R. Martin looking Forward to 'Ant-Man' - 'Outraged' with 'The Avengers' Film [Read]
New 'Hercules' 2014 Trailer Shows the Monsters in Action and the Cast [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks