Selena Gomez 'Feels Sorry' For Justin Bieber After N-Word Video Leak
By charmaine corne clutton | June 8, 2014 9:32 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again shocked the world after incriminating videos about him were leaked online. The leaked videos showed a younger Bieber using the N-Word relentlessly, much to the dismay of his global fans.
In another video released, the Canadian crooner joked about joining the racist and white supremacist cult Ku Klux Klan as he sang a parody of his 2009 hit song, "One Less Lonely Girl."
After the release of the racist videos, Bieber took the damage control to his Twitter by apologizing to his fans saying, "Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not linger on them. I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn't understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago. At the end of the day, I just need to step up and own what I did."
Meanwhile, fans are still angered over the use of racist remarks by the Canadian pop star. Bieber has been receiving much flak over the N-word videos that even some celebrities have stepped up to disparage the "Beauty and a Beat" singer.
One celebrity felt the opposite for the incriminated singer. Selena Gomez, Bieber's on-and-off girlfriend, was reportedly saddened that Bieber is suffering from the backlash of his leaked N-word videos, according to Hollywood Life.
Gomez has always stood by Bieber's side through thick and thin. This time, Hollywood Life claimed the "Come and Get It" singer could not find it in her heart to give Bieber a pass for his condemnable use of the N-word.
"Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get into trouble, she will continute to feel bad for him and ant to do something to help," a close source to Selena revealed to Hollywood Life.
Gomez' close friends and family members want nothing to do with Bieber.
"They want her as far away from Justin as possible and for her to make an identity for herself that doesn't involve him. Selena's handlers are doing everything they can think of to get Justin out of her mind but it is a tremendous work in progress and an almost impossible feat," the source further dished to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia