Selena Gomez 'Feels Sorry' For Justin Bieber After N-Word Video Leak
By charmaine corne clutton | June 8, 2014 9:32 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again shocked the world after incriminating videos about him were leaked online. The leaked videos showed a younger Bieber using the N-Word relentlessly, much to the dismay of his global fans.
In another video released, the Canadian crooner joked about joining the racist and white supremacist cult Ku Klux Klan as he sang a parody of his 2009 hit song, "One Less Lonely Girl."
After the release of the racist videos, Bieber took the damage control to his Twitter by apologizing to his fans saying, "Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not linger on them. I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn't understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago. At the end of the day, I just need to step up and own what I did."
Meanwhile, fans are still angered over the use of racist remarks by the Canadian pop star. Bieber has been receiving much flak over the N-word videos that even some celebrities have stepped up to disparage the "Beauty and a Beat" singer.
One celebrity felt the opposite for the incriminated singer. Selena Gomez, Bieber's on-and-off girlfriend, was reportedly saddened that Bieber is suffering from the backlash of his leaked N-word videos, according to Hollywood Life.
Gomez has always stood by Bieber's side through thick and thin. This time, Hollywood Life claimed the "Come and Get It" singer could not find it in her heart to give Bieber a pass for his condemnable use of the N-word.
"Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get into trouble, she will continute to feel bad for him and ant to do something to help," a close source to Selena revealed to Hollywood Life.
Gomez' close friends and family members want nothing to do with Bieber.
"They want her as far away from Justin as possible and for her to make an identity for herself that doesn't involve him. Selena's handlers are doing everything they can think of to get Justin out of her mind but it is a tremendous work in progress and an almost impossible feat," the source further dished to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast