Gisele Bundchen Covers ELLE Canada, Talks World Cup, Diet, Career
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 6, 2014 7:24 PM EST
Gisele Bundchen lands herself another magazine cover. The Brazilian beauty graces the cover of the July issue of ELLE Canada.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Born in Brazil, Bundchen tackled a number of topics in her feature story for the magazine, from soccer, career, and to her diet regimen.
Bundchen is so pumped to watch the 2014 World Cup and she's confident that her country will win and triumph in the end. "We're going to win," said Bundchen. According to the highest-paid supermodel and mother of two, soccer is very popular in Brazil. "Soccer has always been a huge part of the culture of Brazil. People here are all geared up."
Bundchen said that all the people coming in to Brazil to watch the matches will have an idea of how the Brazilians patronize the sport.
"There's something magical about it. There is viva, there is joy. There is warmth, a sense of welcome."
"Soccer supporters will come from different parts of the world, and they will experience that side of Brazilian life, all that beauty and energy."
Bundchen also revealed that she played a lot of sports while growing up and even regarded herself as "Sporty Spice." She said she used to play volleyball and used to jog a lot.
As for Bundchen's secret to maintaining a fit and healthy body, she said the trick is to always keep moving and to consume organic and healthy foods.
"I don't play much volleyball anymore, but I ride horses, surf, and play beach tennis. I play wherever I am. Kung fu, boxing, yoga, pilates. It makes me feel alive."
Bundchen said she rarely eat meat. She is just cautious about what she consumes and eats. She doesn't like the fact that there are some foods that are injected with certain antibiotics and she feels that if she eats those foods, she's also taking in whatever that has been injected on them. Bundchen said she keeps chicken in her home. Aside from raising chickens, Bundchen revealed that she plants vegetables and fruits as well, and she does it with her family including her two kids.
Bundchen has been in the fashion industry for two decades now. It isn't easy for other models to last that long in the industy, and Bundchen has managed to remain atop among others. Why, you would ask? Well, Bundchen said that she doesn't really keep any covert secret. She said she is just passionate about her job.
"People trust me when they book me for a job. The minimum I give them is 100 percent. I've never been late for a job. I respect people and I want to be at my best every time, to show up and deliver."
Meanwhile, Bundchen and her quarterback husband are reportedly excited that their new Boston mansion is "rapidly taking shape," the Daily Mail reported. Their old mansion located in California was bought for $40 million by rapper Dr. Dre.The new property has a spa, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a motor court, a swimming pool, a library, a yoga studio, and a wine cellar.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Rafael Nadal Will Miss 2014 US Open; Roger Federer Looking to Pounce on Rival
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members