'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers: What Happens in June 9–13 Episodes and Beyond; Billy and Chelsea, a Gunshot, Dylan’s Father Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | June 6, 2014 5:48 PM EST
“The Young and the Restless” (Y&R) fans must brace themselves for the summer episodes of the show. According to spoilers swirling around, things are going to get really heated up in the upcoming episodes. Drama is going to escalate and tension is going to rise in Genoa City when long-buried secrets will be revealed and someone will get shot. Here are spoilers from “The Young and the Restless” for the month of June and the coming week of June 9–13. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contain spoilers of "The Young and the Restless" for June 9–13 episodes and more. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) June Spoilers
Ian Ward is going to stay for longer than fans must have expected. And he has introduced quite an interesting storyline. A report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggests a "heart-stopping twist" is in store for viewers.
According to the report, a fan-favourite actor is going to get shot in Genoa City and will be critically injured. Paul Williams is rushed to the hospital after he gets shot by someone and his life is in danger. Paul needs a blood donor, but Todd isn't the suitable one. In a surprising twist, it will be revealed Dylan McAvoy is not only the suitable donor to Paul but is also his biological son.
Furthermore, Mariah continues to create tension between Abby and Tyler. After Sharon rescues her and gets her to Genoa City, she starts getting close to newly single Tyler. This is going to shatter Abby. Meanwhile, Billy and Chelsea continue to get closer, while they are on a lookout for Stitch's wife, Jenna.
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers for June 9–13 Episodes
According to Soap Central spoilers, the coming week opens with a crisis situation wherein Dylan, Paul and Kevin will collaborate to save the day. Meanwhile, Billy will convince Chelsea to help him in his investigation of Stitch and learn the secret he has been hiding. Another crisis situation forces friends and family to gather at the hospital.
Furthermore, Neil and Moses finally get to spend some quality father–son time. On the occasion of Father's Day, things get bad between Lily and Neil.
In the Week of June 9–13, viewers will also meet Stitch's ex wife, Jenna. But it may not be good news for Stitch himself, who is scared his secrets may be exposed by her. Meanwhile, Leslie's husband, Dr. Barton, will pay a visit under "surprising circumstances" and Genoa City residents receive shocking news at the hospital.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop