'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers: What Happens in June 9–13 Episodes and Beyond; Billy and Chelsea, a Gunshot, Dylan’s Father Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | June 6, 2014 5:48 PM EST
“The Young and the Restless” (Y&R) fans must brace themselves for the summer episodes of the show. According to spoilers swirling around, things are going to get really heated up in the upcoming episodes. Drama is going to escalate and tension is going to rise in Genoa City when long-buried secrets will be revealed and someone will get shot. Here are spoilers from “The Young and the Restless” for the month of June and the coming week of June 9–13. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contain spoilers of "The Young and the Restless" for June 9–13 episodes and more. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) June Spoilers
Ian Ward is going to stay for longer than fans must have expected. And he has introduced quite an interesting storyline. A report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggests a "heart-stopping twist" is in store for viewers.
According to the report, a fan-favourite actor is going to get shot in Genoa City and will be critically injured. Paul Williams is rushed to the hospital after he gets shot by someone and his life is in danger. Paul needs a blood donor, but Todd isn't the suitable one. In a surprising twist, it will be revealed Dylan McAvoy is not only the suitable donor to Paul but is also his biological son.
Furthermore, Mariah continues to create tension between Abby and Tyler. After Sharon rescues her and gets her to Genoa City, she starts getting close to newly single Tyler. This is going to shatter Abby. Meanwhile, Billy and Chelsea continue to get closer, while they are on a lookout for Stitch's wife, Jenna.
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers for June 9–13 Episodes
According to Soap Central spoilers, the coming week opens with a crisis situation wherein Dylan, Paul and Kevin will collaborate to save the day. Meanwhile, Billy will convince Chelsea to help him in his investigation of Stitch and learn the secret he has been hiding. Another crisis situation forces friends and family to gather at the hospital.
Furthermore, Neil and Moses finally get to spend some quality father–son time. On the occasion of Father's Day, things get bad between Lily and Neil.
In the Week of June 9–13, viewers will also meet Stitch's ex wife, Jenna. But it may not be good news for Stitch himself, who is scared his secrets may be exposed by her. Meanwhile, Leslie's husband, Dr. Barton, will pay a visit under "surprising circumstances" and Genoa City residents receive shocking news at the hospital.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness