Social Media Makes Fun of 'Worst Reader' Kendall Jenner and Sister Kylie for Their Book 'Rebels: City of Indra'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 4:42 PM EST
The Jenner sisters have been made fun of and ridiculed on social media for writing their first book "Rebels: City of Indra." In a recent incident Kendall Jenner was caught misreading a teleprompter at the recent Billboard Music Awards when was she introduced Aussie band, 5 Seconds of Summer as One Direction.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"And now we welcome, one..." Kendall blurted before catching herself, and adding quickly "I'm the worst reader!" Read more about the incident here.
The critics on Twitter have picked up Kendall's own words "I'm the worst reader" and have not stopped making fun of her. "I'm the worst reader ever!" says tween idol Kendall Jenner. So I bet her new book w/ sister Kylie, Rebels: City of Indra, is A REVELATION," writes @writeonmorgan on Twitter making fun of the sisters.
"Kendall Jenner is "like the worst reader ever guys" but she wrote a book ..... OK," writes @sanday_cheekz on Twitter.
"How did kendall jenner write a book she can't even read," writes @shatteredstyles on Twitter.
"Why the hell did this bish "write a book" if she can't even read off a teleprompter," writes @Cameronthelord on Twitter.
The reviews about the Jenner sister's new book are not so great and it has been equally blasted by critics too.
"Kylie and Kendall Jenner wrote a book called 'Rebels: City Of Indra: The Story Of Lex And Livia' But the reviews are horrendous!," writes @FlyFM958 on Twitter.
But the Jenner sisters are leaving no stones unturned to promote their debut attempt and wore revealing clothes to promote it at a recent book signing event at Barnes and Noble in New Jersey. The critics were quick to notice this attempt too on social media.
"Oh, this is how you sell a book! Kendall Jenner Turns Heads In Plunging Jacket," writes @write12b on Twitter. Some of the social media users just cannot digest the fact that the writers of the book because they have money but are not very educated.
"kendall jenner can't read a teleprompter but she gets to release a book that she probably didn't even write because she has money," writes @thingsican on Twitter.
"If Kylie and Kendall Jenner can write a book I can make it through community college," writes @alleycarlson on Twitter.
Meanwhile Kendall Jenner has also posed topless for a magazine in her most revealing photo shoot ever. Read about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop