Social Media Makes Fun of 'Worst Reader' Kendall Jenner and Sister Kylie for Their Book 'Rebels: City of Indra'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 4:42 PM EST
The Jenner sisters have been made fun of and ridiculed on social media for writing their first book "Rebels: City of Indra." In a recent incident Kendall Jenner was caught misreading a teleprompter at the recent Billboard Music Awards when was she introduced Aussie band, 5 Seconds of Summer as One Direction.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"And now we welcome, one..." Kendall blurted before catching herself, and adding quickly "I'm the worst reader!" Read more about the incident here.
The critics on Twitter have picked up Kendall's own words "I'm the worst reader" and have not stopped making fun of her. "I'm the worst reader ever!" says tween idol Kendall Jenner. So I bet her new book w/ sister Kylie, Rebels: City of Indra, is A REVELATION," writes @writeonmorgan on Twitter making fun of the sisters.
"Kendall Jenner is "like the worst reader ever guys" but she wrote a book ..... OK," writes @sanday_cheekz on Twitter.
"How did kendall jenner write a book she can't even read," writes @shatteredstyles on Twitter.
"Why the hell did this bish "write a book" if she can't even read off a teleprompter," writes @Cameronthelord on Twitter.
The reviews about the Jenner sister's new book are not so great and it has been equally blasted by critics too.
"Kylie and Kendall Jenner wrote a book called 'Rebels: City Of Indra: The Story Of Lex And Livia' But the reviews are horrendous!," writes @FlyFM958 on Twitter.
But the Jenner sisters are leaving no stones unturned to promote their debut attempt and wore revealing clothes to promote it at a recent book signing event at Barnes and Noble in New Jersey. The critics were quick to notice this attempt too on social media.
"Oh, this is how you sell a book! Kendall Jenner Turns Heads In Plunging Jacket," writes @write12b on Twitter. Some of the social media users just cannot digest the fact that the writers of the book because they have money but are not very educated.
"kendall jenner can't read a teleprompter but she gets to release a book that she probably didn't even write because she has money," writes @thingsican on Twitter.
"If Kylie and Kendall Jenner can write a book I can make it through community college," writes @alleycarlson on Twitter.
Meanwhile Kendall Jenner has also posed topless for a magazine in her most revealing photo shoot ever. Read about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia