First Kendall Jenner, Now Rob Kardashian: Reality Stars to Allegedly Quit 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
By charmaine corne clutton | June 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Seems like the Kardashians are falling apart, at least in terms of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." According to a report by Female First (via Indian express), Kendall Jenner is opting out of the reality show to concentrate on her modeling career. According to the publication, the 18-year-old actress is no longer interested in the family reality TV program.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The aspiring model has already graced the catwalk of famous brands and has appeared in numerous magazines. Just recently, the 18-year-old was featured in the fashion bible French Vogue.
"I get more and more comfortable with everything. It's fun though, it's the world I want to be living in, so it's awesome." Kendall Jenner was quoted saying.
Kendall Jenner is not the only Kardashian family member who has expressed disinterest in appearing in the reality show. Troubled Rob Kardashian is also rumoured to quit the show due to all the incessant fat-shaming remarks he has allegedly received from his mother Kris Jenner.
"Rob Kardashian no longer wants to be a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and has drastically cut back on filming...Since returning from sister Kim Kardashian's wedding, which Rob chose not to attend, the sock mogul 'has been holed up in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members. Rob made the decision months ago that he didn't want to have a recurring storyline on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and drastically cut back on filming," an insider reported to Radar Online (via Classicalite).
It can be remembered that tension grew between Rob and his family after it was reported he snubbed Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West due to the fat-shaming comments espoused by his own mother, Kris Jenner.
"Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it's [his] mom who makes him feel terrible," a source close to the family told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
"Rob is spiraling out of control and it's all his mother's fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she's a monster."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports