First Kendall Jenner, Now Rob Kardashian: Reality Stars to Allegedly Quit 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
By charmaine corne clutton | June 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Seems like the Kardashians are falling apart, at least in terms of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." According to a report by Female First (via Indian express), Kendall Jenner is opting out of the reality show to concentrate on her modeling career. According to the publication, the 18-year-old actress is no longer interested in the family reality TV program.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The aspiring model has already graced the catwalk of famous brands and has appeared in numerous magazines. Just recently, the 18-year-old was featured in the fashion bible French Vogue.
"I get more and more comfortable with everything. It's fun though, it's the world I want to be living in, so it's awesome." Kendall Jenner was quoted saying.
Kendall Jenner is not the only Kardashian family member who has expressed disinterest in appearing in the reality show. Troubled Rob Kardashian is also rumoured to quit the show due to all the incessant fat-shaming remarks he has allegedly received from his mother Kris Jenner.
"Rob Kardashian no longer wants to be a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and has drastically cut back on filming...Since returning from sister Kim Kardashian's wedding, which Rob chose not to attend, the sock mogul 'has been holed up in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members. Rob made the decision months ago that he didn't want to have a recurring storyline on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and drastically cut back on filming," an insider reported to Radar Online (via Classicalite).
It can be remembered that tension grew between Rob and his family after it was reported he snubbed Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West due to the fat-shaming comments espoused by his own mother, Kris Jenner.
"Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it's [his] mom who makes him feel terrible," a source close to the family told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
"Rob is spiraling out of control and it's all his mother's fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she's a monster."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best