First Kendall Jenner, Now Rob Kardashian: Reality Stars to Allegedly Quit 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
By charmaine corne clutton | June 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Seems like the Kardashians are falling apart, at least in terms of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." According to a report by Female First (via Indian express), Kendall Jenner is opting out of the reality show to concentrate on her modeling career. According to the publication, the 18-year-old actress is no longer interested in the family reality TV program.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The aspiring model has already graced the catwalk of famous brands and has appeared in numerous magazines. Just recently, the 18-year-old was featured in the fashion bible French Vogue.
"I get more and more comfortable with everything. It's fun though, it's the world I want to be living in, so it's awesome." Kendall Jenner was quoted saying.
Kendall Jenner is not the only Kardashian family member who has expressed disinterest in appearing in the reality show. Troubled Rob Kardashian is also rumoured to quit the show due to all the incessant fat-shaming remarks he has allegedly received from his mother Kris Jenner.
"Rob Kardashian no longer wants to be a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and has drastically cut back on filming...Since returning from sister Kim Kardashian's wedding, which Rob chose not to attend, the sock mogul 'has been holed up in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members. Rob made the decision months ago that he didn't want to have a recurring storyline on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and drastically cut back on filming," an insider reported to Radar Online (via Classicalite).
It can be remembered that tension grew between Rob and his family after it was reported he snubbed Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West due to the fat-shaming comments espoused by his own mother, Kris Jenner.
"Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it's [his] mom who makes him feel terrible," a source close to the family told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
"Rob is spiraling out of control and it's all his mother's fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she's a monster."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier