First Kendall Jenner, Now Rob Kardashian: Reality Stars to Allegedly Quit 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
By charmaine corne clutton | June 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Seems like the Kardashians are falling apart, at least in terms of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." According to a report by Female First (via Indian express), Kendall Jenner is opting out of the reality show to concentrate on her modeling career. According to the publication, the 18-year-old actress is no longer interested in the family reality TV program.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The aspiring model has already graced the catwalk of famous brands and has appeared in numerous magazines. Just recently, the 18-year-old was featured in the fashion bible French Vogue.
"I get more and more comfortable with everything. It's fun though, it's the world I want to be living in, so it's awesome." Kendall Jenner was quoted saying.
Kendall Jenner is not the only Kardashian family member who has expressed disinterest in appearing in the reality show. Troubled Rob Kardashian is also rumoured to quit the show due to all the incessant fat-shaming remarks he has allegedly received from his mother Kris Jenner.
"Rob Kardashian no longer wants to be a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and has drastically cut back on filming...Since returning from sister Kim Kardashian's wedding, which Rob chose not to attend, the sock mogul 'has been holed up in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members. Rob made the decision months ago that he didn't want to have a recurring storyline on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and drastically cut back on filming," an insider reported to Radar Online (via Classicalite).
It can be remembered that tension grew between Rob and his family after it was reported he snubbed Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West due to the fat-shaming comments espoused by his own mother, Kris Jenner.
"Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it's [his] mom who makes him feel terrible," a source close to the family told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
"Rob is spiraling out of control and it's all his mother's fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she's a monster."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists