First Kendall Jenner, Now Rob Kardashian: Reality Stars to Allegedly Quit 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
By charmaine corne clutton | June 6, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Seems like the Kardashians are falling apart, at least in terms of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." According to a report by Female First (via Indian express), Kendall Jenner is opting out of the reality show to concentrate on her modeling career. According to the publication, the 18-year-old actress is no longer interested in the family reality TV program.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
The aspiring model has already graced the catwalk of famous brands and has appeared in numerous magazines. Just recently, the 18-year-old was featured in the fashion bible French Vogue.
"I get more and more comfortable with everything. It's fun though, it's the world I want to be living in, so it's awesome." Kendall Jenner was quoted saying.
Kendall Jenner is not the only Kardashian family member who has expressed disinterest in appearing in the reality show. Troubled Rob Kardashian is also rumoured to quit the show due to all the incessant fat-shaming remarks he has allegedly received from his mother Kris Jenner.
"Rob Kardashian no longer wants to be a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and has drastically cut back on filming...Since returning from sister Kim Kardashian's wedding, which Rob chose not to attend, the sock mogul 'has been holed up in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members. Rob made the decision months ago that he didn't want to have a recurring storyline on the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and drastically cut back on filming," an insider reported to Radar Online (via Classicalite).
It can be remembered that tension grew between Rob and his family after it was reported he snubbed Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West due to the fat-shaming comments espoused by his own mother, Kris Jenner.
"Everyone thinks he skipped the wedding because of Kim, but it's [his] mom who makes him feel terrible," a source close to the family told Star magazine (via Radar Online).
"Rob is spiraling out of control and it's all his mother's fault. The world thinks the Kardashians are so happy, but Kris treats Rob like dirt. He says she's a monster."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff