‘The Bachelorette’ Season 10 (2014) Spoilers: Episode 5 Does Not Air on June 9; Show's Return Date and What Happens in France
By jaskiran kaur | June 6, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Just when things started to get exciting, "The Bachelorette" Season 10 goes on a break. Andi Dorfman's "The Bachelorette" is quite dramatic and highly addictive for its viewers. Unfortunately, reality show's ongoing Season 10 will not air its much anticipated episode 5 this week.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Week/ Episode 5 scheduled to air on June 9 will not be broadcasted on coming Monday. The fifth episode set in France will now air a week later, on June 16, 2014.
The announcement was made at the end of the high-on-drama Episode 4 of the show, which ended without a Rose Ceremony. The show will be replaced by a special feature, an interview with former First Lady and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton.
However, the ABC schedule still displays "The Bachelorette" airing at 8 pm ET. It is anticipated that the channel will feature a repeat but not something new.
But for those eager fans, here are some spoilers from the pre-empted episode 5 of "The Bachelorette" season 10. The week after all the drama in Connecticut, Andi Dorfman along with remaining 11 contestants will fly to Marseilles, France.
According to Wetpaint, on her group dates, Andi Dorfman will see her suitors don mime outfits and impress her with their miming skills.
As for one-on-one dates, Brian Osborne and Josh Murray are going to get lucky this time. Also, fans must note that "Andi grabs a couple fellas for some major makeouts" [sic], according to the publication.
Things are not going to be too smooth for Andi Dorfman and her contestants in France. Spoilers from the Web site suggest "three person fall out" on episode/week 5 including Andrew Poole and his close pal Patrick Jagodzinski and Martin Marquel. Not leaving on a happy note, Marquel and Andrew get eliminated by Andi Dorfman after their tiff.
To find out what actually happens between the two, tune into "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 5 on June 16, 2014 at 8pm ET.
For more spoilers and update on Andi Dorfman's "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports