Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart in 'Casual' Relationship: R-Patz Confesses, Still in Touch with K-Stew
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Despite their-breakup rumours, Robert Pattinson is still in touch with his "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart, the actor revealed briefly in one of his interviews with a Web site. The 28-year-old actor was asked by Hollywood Reporter if he is still in touch with Stewart and Robert Pattinson's reply was positive. "Oh Yeah!," the actor replied to the question.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the two actors are still "dating" each other and are in a "casual relationship" with each other. "Apparently, both of them have agreed to keep their relationship casual for now, i.e. just having sex but with the choice of seeing other people," the Web site reports.
"Granted, they'll never be just friends because of the history between them, but it's definitely a step on the right direction if they're able to spend time together without arguing and fighting," the Web site added.
K-Stew and R-Patz have been in a long romantic relationship all throughout the making of the movie series of "Twilight" but their relationship fell apart soon after the series ended. Kristen was also caught in an adulterous relationship with Rupert Sanders - her much married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman." There have been speculations in the media that Kristen too is avoiding seeing Robert Pattinson at the recent Cannes Film Festival and purposely arrived late to the event, Hollywood Life is reporting.
"Kristen avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left. She does not want to party with Rob right now, he's really hurt her. She can't stand seeing him dating all these other girls, it's too much to take, she loves him and unless he tells her that he wants to get back together she doesn't want to see him, it's too painful right now," a source close to Kristen told the Web site.
Meanwhile Robert Pattinson has been linked to many females after his alleged break-up with Kristen. The actor has been linked to his best friend Katy Perry, model Imogen Kerr and was also spotted dining at a London restaurant with British actress Emily Blunt. Kristen Stewart has not been linked with any co-stars or actor ever since her break-up with Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best