Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart in 'Casual' Relationship: R-Patz Confesses, Still in Touch with K-Stew
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Despite their-breakup rumours, Robert Pattinson is still in touch with his "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart, the actor revealed briefly in one of his interviews with a Web site. The 28-year-old actor was asked by Hollywood Reporter if he is still in touch with Stewart and Robert Pattinson's reply was positive. "Oh Yeah!," the actor replied to the question.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, the two actors are still "dating" each other and are in a "casual relationship" with each other. "Apparently, both of them have agreed to keep their relationship casual for now, i.e. just having sex but with the choice of seeing other people," the Web site reports.
"Granted, they'll never be just friends because of the history between them, but it's definitely a step on the right direction if they're able to spend time together without arguing and fighting," the Web site added.
K-Stew and R-Patz have been in a long romantic relationship all throughout the making of the movie series of "Twilight" but their relationship fell apart soon after the series ended. Kristen was also caught in an adulterous relationship with Rupert Sanders - her much married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman." There have been speculations in the media that Kristen too is avoiding seeing Robert Pattinson at the recent Cannes Film Festival and purposely arrived late to the event, Hollywood Life is reporting.
"Kristen avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left. She does not want to party with Rob right now, he's really hurt her. She can't stand seeing him dating all these other girls, it's too much to take, she loves him and unless he tells her that he wants to get back together she doesn't want to see him, it's too painful right now," a source close to Kristen told the Web site.
Meanwhile Robert Pattinson has been linked to many females after his alleged break-up with Kristen. The actor has been linked to his best friend Katy Perry, model Imogen Kerr and was also spotted dining at a London restaurant with British actress Emily Blunt. Kristen Stewart has not been linked with any co-stars or actor ever since her break-up with Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage