50 Cent Blames Excessive Masturbation for Ceremonial Pitch Fail [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 6, 2014 3:39 PM EST
After 50 Cent served up the ceremonial first pitch during the New York Mets and Pittsburgh game last week, it became clear that the rapper should keep his day job. The rapper blamed his awful ball-throwing skills to excessive masturbation.
The rapper didn't wait for the criticism to start coming in so he did some damage control himself. He decided to go about it in a hilarious self-depriciating manner by laughing at himself and making a big joke out of everything. He posted a quick explanation on his Instagram account indicating that he knows he should stick to his music.
"I'm a hustler not a Damn ball player. LMAO," said the rapper.
50 Cent didn't stop there either. In a Reddit Ask Me Anything session with fans, he was asked about the pitch and his answer was completely hilarious:
"I have a skeletal muscle injury on my left shoulder from excessive masturbation so take it easy lol," he said. Obviously, he knows that the best way to go about it was just to make fun of himself and it seems to be working.
The rapper has been using his creativity to come up with various excuses for the blunder. In another interview, this time on Good Morning America, he blamed it on his alter-ego or shall we say the real man behind the alter-ego that is 50 Cent, Curtis Jackson.
"it was Curtis," he said referring to his birth name,
"I was trying to get Curtis to be more like 50 Cent. 50 Cent is a star and Curtis just does things for no reason," he explained, using his real self as a scapegoat.
50 Cent, apart from being a rapper is actually a life coach and author. He has written a number of books on various topics and even has plans to create a graphic novel. As a life coach, he uses the "vision board" concept to help couples live more harmoniously together.
It seems like he's got a lot of fallbacks once the music career goes bust. Just keep him off the baseball field.
The truth is, the ball slipped out of his hand as he later admitted. His album Animal Ambition is set to come up soon.
Watch the hilarious pitch here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet