50 Cent Blames Excessive Masturbation for Ceremonial Pitch Fail [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 6, 2014 3:39 PM EST
After 50 Cent served up the ceremonial first pitch during the New York Mets and Pittsburgh game last week, it became clear that the rapper should keep his day job. The rapper blamed his awful ball-throwing skills to excessive masturbation.
The rapper didn't wait for the criticism to start coming in so he did some damage control himself. He decided to go about it in a hilarious self-depriciating manner by laughing at himself and making a big joke out of everything. He posted a quick explanation on his Instagram account indicating that he knows he should stick to his music.
"I'm a hustler not a Damn ball player. LMAO," said the rapper.
50 Cent didn't stop there either. In a Reddit Ask Me Anything session with fans, he was asked about the pitch and his answer was completely hilarious:
"I have a skeletal muscle injury on my left shoulder from excessive masturbation so take it easy lol," he said. Obviously, he knows that the best way to go about it was just to make fun of himself and it seems to be working.
The rapper has been using his creativity to come up with various excuses for the blunder. In another interview, this time on Good Morning America, he blamed it on his alter-ego or shall we say the real man behind the alter-ego that is 50 Cent, Curtis Jackson.
"it was Curtis," he said referring to his birth name,
"I was trying to get Curtis to be more like 50 Cent. 50 Cent is a star and Curtis just does things for no reason," he explained, using his real self as a scapegoat.
50 Cent, apart from being a rapper is actually a life coach and author. He has written a number of books on various topics and even has plans to create a graphic novel. As a life coach, he uses the "vision board" concept to help couples live more harmoniously together.
It seems like he's got a lot of fallbacks once the music career goes bust. Just keep him off the baseball field.
The truth is, the ball slipped out of his hand as he later admitted. His album Animal Ambition is set to come up soon.
Watch the hilarious pitch here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air