50 Cent Blames Excessive Masturbation for Ceremonial Pitch Fail [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 6, 2014 3:39 PM EST
After 50 Cent served up the ceremonial first pitch during the New York Mets and Pittsburgh game last week, it became clear that the rapper should keep his day job. The rapper blamed his awful ball-throwing skills to excessive masturbation.
The rapper didn't wait for the criticism to start coming in so he did some damage control himself. He decided to go about it in a hilarious self-depriciating manner by laughing at himself and making a big joke out of everything. He posted a quick explanation on his Instagram account indicating that he knows he should stick to his music.
"I'm a hustler not a Damn ball player. LMAO," said the rapper.
50 Cent didn't stop there either. In a Reddit Ask Me Anything session with fans, he was asked about the pitch and his answer was completely hilarious:
"I have a skeletal muscle injury on my left shoulder from excessive masturbation so take it easy lol," he said. Obviously, he knows that the best way to go about it was just to make fun of himself and it seems to be working.
The rapper has been using his creativity to come up with various excuses for the blunder. In another interview, this time on Good Morning America, he blamed it on his alter-ego or shall we say the real man behind the alter-ego that is 50 Cent, Curtis Jackson.
"it was Curtis," he said referring to his birth name,
"I was trying to get Curtis to be more like 50 Cent. 50 Cent is a star and Curtis just does things for no reason," he explained, using his real self as a scapegoat.
50 Cent, apart from being a rapper is actually a life coach and author. He has written a number of books on various topics and even has plans to create a graphic novel. As a life coach, he uses the "vision board" concept to help couples live more harmoniously together.
It seems like he's got a lot of fallbacks once the music career goes bust. Just keep him off the baseball field.
The truth is, the ball slipped out of his hand as he later admitted. His album Animal Ambition is set to come up soon.
Watch the hilarious pitch here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery