50 Cent Blames Excessive Masturbation for Ceremonial Pitch Fail [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 6, 2014 3:39 PM EST
After 50 Cent served up the ceremonial first pitch during the New York Mets and Pittsburgh game last week, it became clear that the rapper should keep his day job. The rapper blamed his awful ball-throwing skills to excessive masturbation.
The rapper didn't wait for the criticism to start coming in so he did some damage control himself. He decided to go about it in a hilarious self-depriciating manner by laughing at himself and making a big joke out of everything. He posted a quick explanation on his Instagram account indicating that he knows he should stick to his music.
"I'm a hustler not a Damn ball player. LMAO," said the rapper.
50 Cent didn't stop there either. In a Reddit Ask Me Anything session with fans, he was asked about the pitch and his answer was completely hilarious:
"I have a skeletal muscle injury on my left shoulder from excessive masturbation so take it easy lol," he said. Obviously, he knows that the best way to go about it was just to make fun of himself and it seems to be working.
The rapper has been using his creativity to come up with various excuses for the blunder. In another interview, this time on Good Morning America, he blamed it on his alter-ego or shall we say the real man behind the alter-ego that is 50 Cent, Curtis Jackson.
"it was Curtis," he said referring to his birth name,
"I was trying to get Curtis to be more like 50 Cent. 50 Cent is a star and Curtis just does things for no reason," he explained, using his real self as a scapegoat.
50 Cent, apart from being a rapper is actually a life coach and author. He has written a number of books on various topics and even has plans to create a graphic novel. As a life coach, he uses the "vision board" concept to help couples live more harmoniously together.
It seems like he's got a lot of fallbacks once the music career goes bust. Just keep him off the baseball field.
The truth is, the ball slipped out of his hand as he later admitted. His album Animal Ambition is set to come up soon.
Watch the hilarious pitch here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid