Weight Loss Secret: How Miranda Lambert Lost 45 Pounds
By Silvana Peters | June 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
All eyes were on country singer Miranda Lambert as the blonde beauty flaunted her new toned physique at the 2013 CMT Music Awards Wednesday, June 4. Various reports claim that the blonde beauty dropped 45 pounds, but the question is how did she do it?
Singers Carrie Underwood (L) and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
E! Online wrote that the appearance was the 30-year-old's first after reportedly dropping a spectacular 45 pounds.
Miranda revealed to Us Weekly before that she was on the Nutrisystem diet, but in the end proved to be an unsuitable fit for her.
The secret to her whopping weight loss? Sorry to say, it was nothing more and nothing less than good old-fashioned proper diet and weight loss.
Lambert, the wife of The Voice judge Blake Shelton, made a choice to live a healthier lifestyle by eating right and opting for more high-fiber, low-calorie food. Additionally, Lambert has also put herself in a challenging fitness regimen and does regular workouts with her trainer.
What is specific about her weight loss is the star's inspiration, Us Weekly noted earlier that the star is motivated by Britney Spears. She was quoted as saying: "If I put on Britney, I can picture Britney's body, and I'm like, 'Oh! Faster!'"
The drop in Lambert's weight has triggered rumours about her health, specifically that the star is battling anorexia.
Lambert addressed the rumours, telling USA Today, "I'm not anorexic. I'm not sure if I'm not pregnant, because I'm supposed to be having an alien child. That's the next headline. I'm happy. You'll have to ask Blake how he feels [about our marriage]."
Speaking about her fitness regimen, Lambert is strict about maintaining her body because she's quick to pack on the pounds.
"It's really easy to gain weight and it's really hard to lose weight," Lambert confessed to "Smaller portions help. I haven't given up everything. I try to just cut everything in half. We do cardio and a lot of circuit-training."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Army Of Moonwalkers May Soon Be Ready As Michael Jackson Reportedly Cloned Himself Before Death
- Yuka, A Woolly Mammoth, Is Just 39,000 Years Young, And Wears A Reddish Coat
- Social Media Conspiracy Fires Up Due To Ancient Engraving On Mars [Watch Video]
- Aussies Love Robots More Than The Japanese Do
- Nanoplug Invisible Hearing Aid Comes With High-Tech Features And Nano-Battery That Recharges Instantaneously
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery