Weight Loss Secret: How Miranda Lambert Lost 45 Pounds
By Silvana Peters | June 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
All eyes were on country singer Miranda Lambert as the blonde beauty flaunted her new toned physique at the 2013 CMT Music Awards Wednesday, June 4. Various reports claim that the blonde beauty dropped 45 pounds, but the question is how did she do it?
Singers Carrie Underwood (L) and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
E! Online wrote that the appearance was the 30-year-old's first after reportedly dropping a spectacular 45 pounds.
Miranda revealed to Us Weekly before that she was on the Nutrisystem diet, but in the end proved to be an unsuitable fit for her.
The secret to her whopping weight loss? Sorry to say, it was nothing more and nothing less than good old-fashioned proper diet and weight loss.
Lambert, the wife of The Voice judge Blake Shelton, made a choice to live a healthier lifestyle by eating right and opting for more high-fiber, low-calorie food. Additionally, Lambert has also put herself in a challenging fitness regimen and does regular workouts with her trainer.
What is specific about her weight loss is the star's inspiration, Us Weekly noted earlier that the star is motivated by Britney Spears. She was quoted as saying: "If I put on Britney, I can picture Britney's body, and I'm like, 'Oh! Faster!'"
The drop in Lambert's weight has triggered rumours about her health, specifically that the star is battling anorexia.
Lambert addressed the rumours, telling USA Today, "I'm not anorexic. I'm not sure if I'm not pregnant, because I'm supposed to be having an alien child. That's the next headline. I'm happy. You'll have to ask Blake how he feels [about our marriage]."
Speaking about her fitness regimen, Lambert is strict about maintaining her body because she's quick to pack on the pounds.
"It's really easy to gain weight and it's really hard to lose weight," Lambert confessed to "Smaller portions help. I haven't given up everything. I try to just cut everything in half. We do cardio and a lot of circuit-training."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features