Weight Loss Secret: How Miranda Lambert Lost 45 Pounds
By Silvana Peters | June 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
All eyes were on country singer Miranda Lambert as the blonde beauty flaunted her new toned physique at the 2013 CMT Music Awards Wednesday, June 4. Various reports claim that the blonde beauty dropped 45 pounds, but the question is how did she do it?
Singers Carrie Underwood (L) and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
E! Online wrote that the appearance was the 30-year-old's first after reportedly dropping a spectacular 45 pounds.
Miranda revealed to Us Weekly before that she was on the Nutrisystem diet, but in the end proved to be an unsuitable fit for her.
The secret to her whopping weight loss? Sorry to say, it was nothing more and nothing less than good old-fashioned proper diet and weight loss.
Lambert, the wife of The Voice judge Blake Shelton, made a choice to live a healthier lifestyle by eating right and opting for more high-fiber, low-calorie food. Additionally, Lambert has also put herself in a challenging fitness regimen and does regular workouts with her trainer.
What is specific about her weight loss is the star's inspiration, Us Weekly noted earlier that the star is motivated by Britney Spears. She was quoted as saying: "If I put on Britney, I can picture Britney's body, and I'm like, 'Oh! Faster!'"
The drop in Lambert's weight has triggered rumours about her health, specifically that the star is battling anorexia.
Lambert addressed the rumours, telling USA Today, "I'm not anorexic. I'm not sure if I'm not pregnant, because I'm supposed to be having an alien child. That's the next headline. I'm happy. You'll have to ask Blake how he feels [about our marriage]."
Speaking about her fitness regimen, Lambert is strict about maintaining her body because she's quick to pack on the pounds.
"It's really easy to gain weight and it's really hard to lose weight," Lambert confessed to "Smaller portions help. I haven't given up everything. I try to just cut everything in half. We do cardio and a lot of circuit-training."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Zero-Gravity Update: Coffee Machine Brews Fresh ISSpresso For Astronauts
- Musical Training Enhances Long-Term Memory
- Sydney Heatwave Roundup: Mercury Rising To 40 Degrees, Severe Fire Warnings In Place
- Crop Production Amplifies Carbon Dioxide Cycle
- Stephen Hawking's Facebook Posts Tell You How The Cosmologist Reacts To 'Theory Of Everything' And 'Interstellar'
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows