Weight Loss Secret: How Miranda Lambert Lost 45 Pounds
By Silvana Peters | June 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
All eyes were on country singer Miranda Lambert as the blonde beauty flaunted her new toned physique at the 2013 CMT Music Awards Wednesday, June 4. Various reports claim that the blonde beauty dropped 45 pounds, but the question is how did she do it?
Singers Carrie Underwood (L) and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
E! Online wrote that the appearance was the 30-year-old's first after reportedly dropping a spectacular 45 pounds.
Miranda revealed to Us Weekly before that she was on the Nutrisystem diet, but in the end proved to be an unsuitable fit for her.
The secret to her whopping weight loss? Sorry to say, it was nothing more and nothing less than good old-fashioned proper diet and weight loss.
Lambert, the wife of The Voice judge Blake Shelton, made a choice to live a healthier lifestyle by eating right and opting for more high-fiber, low-calorie food. Additionally, Lambert has also put herself in a challenging fitness regimen and does regular workouts with her trainer.
What is specific about her weight loss is the star's inspiration, Us Weekly noted earlier that the star is motivated by Britney Spears. She was quoted as saying: "If I put on Britney, I can picture Britney's body, and I'm like, 'Oh! Faster!'"
The drop in Lambert's weight has triggered rumours about her health, specifically that the star is battling anorexia.
Lambert addressed the rumours, telling USA Today, "I'm not anorexic. I'm not sure if I'm not pregnant, because I'm supposed to be having an alien child. That's the next headline. I'm happy. You'll have to ask Blake how he feels [about our marriage]."
Speaking about her fitness regimen, Lambert is strict about maintaining her body because she's quick to pack on the pounds.
"It's really easy to gain weight and it's really hard to lose weight," Lambert confessed to "Smaller portions help. I haven't given up everything. I try to just cut everything in half. We do cardio and a lot of circuit-training."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28