Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Teenage singer Austin Mahone might be a friend of Justin Bieber but he has made it clear that he does not like any comparisons to the "Baby" singer. The 18-year-old revealed in a recent interview that he finds his comparisons to Bieber "obnoxious." Just like Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone too got popular after he released his music video on You Tube hence making the comparisons to Bieber obvious.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
However, the "Banga Banga" singer reveals that he has had enough and does not want to be compared to troubled star Justin Bieber in any way. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com
"They see a young kid who sings and dances and.. they're like, 'Oh another Justin Bieber.' Like, you don't even know. You don't know me. You don't know my music. You're just making assumptions," Mahone revealed to the Web site.
Just like Bieber, Mahone too loves to take his shirt off and get pictured topless and even writes/sings about the same kind of teenage love romance, hence the comparisons are inevitable. But Justin Bieber has often found himself in trouble with law and has been involved in lot of controversial incidents. More recently a video of Justin Bieber surfaced where he was using the N- word and hence he was accused of racism. Bieber later had to apologize to his fans for his behaviour.
Austin Mahone is still far away from controversy and is only focusing on his music career. The teenager is working with some of the biggest names in the music industry including Lil Wayne, is preparing for a tour in July and also working on a full-fledged music album to be released by November this year.
"I may not be the best dancer or the best performer right now, but I'm always getting better. Next year I'll be even better than I am now. And the year after that, I'll just keep getting better," Mahone said in the interview with ABC news.
The teenager maybe hugely popular with girls but is still single. When the Web site asked Mahone about falling in love, his answer was quite interesting.
"I'm sure when it hits me, it'll hit me," the sexy single guy revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1