Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Teenage singer Austin Mahone might be a friend of Justin Bieber but he has made it clear that he does not like any comparisons to the "Baby" singer. The 18-year-old revealed in a recent interview that he finds his comparisons to Bieber "obnoxious." Just like Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone too got popular after he released his music video on You Tube hence making the comparisons to Bieber obvious.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
However, the "Banga Banga" singer reveals that he has had enough and does not want to be compared to troubled star Justin Bieber in any way. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com
"They see a young kid who sings and dances and.. they're like, 'Oh another Justin Bieber.' Like, you don't even know. You don't know me. You don't know my music. You're just making assumptions," Mahone revealed to the Web site.
Just like Bieber, Mahone too loves to take his shirt off and get pictured topless and even writes/sings about the same kind of teenage love romance, hence the comparisons are inevitable. But Justin Bieber has often found himself in trouble with law and has been involved in lot of controversial incidents. More recently a video of Justin Bieber surfaced where he was using the N- word and hence he was accused of racism. Bieber later had to apologize to his fans for his behaviour.
Austin Mahone is still far away from controversy and is only focusing on his music career. The teenager is working with some of the biggest names in the music industry including Lil Wayne, is preparing for a tour in July and also working on a full-fledged music album to be released by November this year.
"I may not be the best dancer or the best performer right now, but I'm always getting better. Next year I'll be even better than I am now. And the year after that, I'll just keep getting better," Mahone said in the interview with ABC news.
The teenager maybe hugely popular with girls but is still single. When the Web site asked Mahone about falling in love, his answer was quite interesting.
"I'm sure when it hits me, it'll hit me," the sexy single guy revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage