Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Teenage singer Austin Mahone might be a friend of Justin Bieber but he has made it clear that he does not like any comparisons to the "Baby" singer. The 18-year-old revealed in a recent interview that he finds his comparisons to Bieber "obnoxious." Just like Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone too got popular after he released his music video on You Tube hence making the comparisons to Bieber obvious.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
However, the "Banga Banga" singer reveals that he has had enough and does not want to be compared to troubled star Justin Bieber in any way. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com
"They see a young kid who sings and dances and.. they're like, 'Oh another Justin Bieber.' Like, you don't even know. You don't know me. You don't know my music. You're just making assumptions," Mahone revealed to the Web site.
Just like Bieber, Mahone too loves to take his shirt off and get pictured topless and even writes/sings about the same kind of teenage love romance, hence the comparisons are inevitable. But Justin Bieber has often found himself in trouble with law and has been involved in lot of controversial incidents. More recently a video of Justin Bieber surfaced where he was using the N- word and hence he was accused of racism. Bieber later had to apologize to his fans for his behaviour.
Austin Mahone is still far away from controversy and is only focusing on his music career. The teenager is working with some of the biggest names in the music industry including Lil Wayne, is preparing for a tour in July and also working on a full-fledged music album to be released by November this year.
"I may not be the best dancer or the best performer right now, but I'm always getting better. Next year I'll be even better than I am now. And the year after that, I'll just keep getting better," Mahone said in the interview with ABC news.
The teenager maybe hugely popular with girls but is still single. When the Web site asked Mahone about falling in love, his answer was quite interesting.
"I'm sure when it hits me, it'll hit me," the sexy single guy revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports