Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
By nidhi tewari | June 6, 2014 3:11 PM EST
Teenage singer Austin Mahone might be a friend of Justin Bieber but he has made it clear that he does not like any comparisons to the "Baby" singer. The 18-year-old revealed in a recent interview that he finds his comparisons to Bieber "obnoxious." Just like Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone too got popular after he released his music video on You Tube hence making the comparisons to Bieber obvious.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
However, the "Banga Banga" singer reveals that he has had enough and does not want to be compared to troubled star Justin Bieber in any way. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com
"They see a young kid who sings and dances and.. they're like, 'Oh another Justin Bieber.' Like, you don't even know. You don't know me. You don't know my music. You're just making assumptions," Mahone revealed to the Web site.
Just like Bieber, Mahone too loves to take his shirt off and get pictured topless and even writes/sings about the same kind of teenage love romance, hence the comparisons are inevitable. But Justin Bieber has often found himself in trouble with law and has been involved in lot of controversial incidents. More recently a video of Justin Bieber surfaced where he was using the N- word and hence he was accused of racism. Bieber later had to apologize to his fans for his behaviour.
Austin Mahone is still far away from controversy and is only focusing on his music career. The teenager is working with some of the biggest names in the music industry including Lil Wayne, is preparing for a tour in July and also working on a full-fledged music album to be released by November this year.
"I may not be the best dancer or the best performer right now, but I'm always getting better. Next year I'll be even better than I am now. And the year after that, I'll just keep getting better," Mahone said in the interview with ABC news.
The teenager maybe hugely popular with girls but is still single. When the Web site asked Mahone about falling in love, his answer was quite interesting.
"I'm sure when it hits me, it'll hit me," the sexy single guy revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast