"Man of Steel 2: Batman vs Superman": Ben Affleck Training Under Jamie Damon, Wonder Woman Costume Could Have Bracelet
By Sonalee singh | June 5, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Ben Affleck is training hard for his character Batman in "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" whose working title was "Man of Steel 2: Batman vs Superman". The actor is said to taking help of Jamie Damon, Matt Damon's first cousin to bulk up his body. Jamie along with Walter Norton Jr. are training the actor for the superhero part.
According to Hollywood Reporter, Matt calls Jamie "a stud trainer."
The director of the superhero film Zack Snyder recently teased out the first look of Affleck as Batman where he could be seen standing near his Batmobile. In the photo Affleck is looking quite muscular and well toned for his part.
Meanwhile, Gal Gadot who will be playing Wonder Woman in the film, is buzzed to wear a bracelet with her costume. On Sunday June 1, "Batman vs Superman" costume designer Michael Wilkinson announced that he is going to a jewelry trade show in Las Vegas to find items for "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice."
michael wilkinson @wilkinson wrote on his Twitter, "Excited to be in Las Vegas for the day, hunting for jewelry! #jcklasvegas #couture2014 #beplatinum #BatmanvsSuperman @PtJewelry"
Later Wilkinson shared a photo of beautiful bracelet which is speculated to be a part of Wonder Woman's costume.
michael wilkinson @wilkinson wrote, "My favorite piece at the jewelry show today - platinum bracelet! @PtJewelry #beplatinum #jcklasvegas @LupRocks"
Regarding Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman costume, Wilkinson said in his interview to The Wrap that,
"I'm designing the new Wonder Woman costume, I'm tweaking the Superman suit. So yeah - I'm glad [to be hearing] good buzz about it."
"It's a thrilling and slightly scary prospect of course. It's so important to get her right. She really deserves to be presented onscreen in her full glory, so what I do is look at the history of the character has been presented on the big screen, small screen, comic books, and graphic novels; we process it all. Then we kind of put that aside and work out what is right for our film, for the cinematic universe that our director Zack Snyder is putting together. We try to create a Wonder Woman relevant for today's audiences, " he further said.
"Batman V Superman: Man of Justice" is slated to release in April 2016.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up