"Man of Steel 2: Batman vs Superman": Ben Affleck Training Under Jamie Damon, Wonder Woman Costume Could Have Bracelet
By Sonalee singh | June 5, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Ben Affleck is training hard for his character Batman in "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" whose working title was "Man of Steel 2: Batman vs Superman". The actor is said to taking help of Jamie Damon, Matt Damon's first cousin to bulk up his body. Jamie along with Walter Norton Jr. are training the actor for the superhero part.
According to Hollywood Reporter, Matt calls Jamie "a stud trainer."
The director of the superhero film Zack Snyder recently teased out the first look of Affleck as Batman where he could be seen standing near his Batmobile. In the photo Affleck is looking quite muscular and well toned for his part.
Meanwhile, Gal Gadot who will be playing Wonder Woman in the film, is buzzed to wear a bracelet with her costume. On Sunday June 1, "Batman vs Superman" costume designer Michael Wilkinson announced that he is going to a jewelry trade show in Las Vegas to find items for "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice."
michael wilkinson @wilkinson wrote on his Twitter, "Excited to be in Las Vegas for the day, hunting for jewelry! #jcklasvegas #couture2014 #beplatinum #BatmanvsSuperman @PtJewelry"
Later Wilkinson shared a photo of beautiful bracelet which is speculated to be a part of Wonder Woman's costume.
michael wilkinson @wilkinson wrote, "My favorite piece at the jewelry show today - platinum bracelet! @PtJewelry #beplatinum #jcklasvegas @LupRocks"
Regarding Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman costume, Wilkinson said in his interview to The Wrap that,
"I'm designing the new Wonder Woman costume, I'm tweaking the Superman suit. So yeah - I'm glad [to be hearing] good buzz about it."
"It's a thrilling and slightly scary prospect of course. It's so important to get her right. She really deserves to be presented onscreen in her full glory, so what I do is look at the history of the character has been presented on the big screen, small screen, comic books, and graphic novels; we process it all. Then we kind of put that aside and work out what is right for our film, for the cinematic universe that our director Zack Snyder is putting together. We try to create a Wonder Woman relevant for today's audiences, " he further said.
"Batman V Superman: Man of Justice" is slated to release in April 2016.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports