Julia Roberts & Danny Moder Reports: 12 Years of Marriage Full of Deception & Lies
By Riza Ornos | June 5, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Best known for her role in the blockbuster movie "Pretty Woman," Julie Roberts and husband Danny Moder are making a lot of buzz due to their crumbling marriage. The divorce news about the couple has been circulating months after they tied the knot back in 2002, but it seems that this time they are series of calling it quits after 12 years of marriage.
According to Classicalite, "Danny Moder can't stand living with his heartless harpy of a wife, Julia Roberts, anymore, and he wants a divorce." Rumors has it that the couple are only sticking it out because of their kids but this time Moder had enough with his wife's manipulations and lies, and not be able to provide with her family since the actress is forbidding him to work.
Report says that the "August: Osage County" actress relentless suspicion of her husband cheating is making her paranoid and that's what pushed Danny towards the door. But the final straw is when the actress drove his sister, Nancy Motes, to commit suicide and based on Mote's roommate Roberts banned her fiancé John Dilbeck to attend the funeral.
"Julia added that Nancy's ... Gone and not coming back..Julia said that, as her sister, she just wanted to 'wring' her neck because she didn't wait to see the joy that comes with the morning," a source told in an interview posted on Perez Hilton on Robert's speech to Motes funeral.
"But they were even more stunned when she said that she actually admired Nancy for what she did! [She] insisted that her sister took control and ended her pain when she had no other tolls to cope with it ... She said that she admired that she had the strength to do what she did, to end her pain," the source added.
A close friend to Danny told Star that is was her cruelty towards her sister that made him decide to call it quits. His sister's death made him realized how heartless the America's sweetheart is, but the question is how did he stayed married to her for 12 years?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’