Julia Roberts & Danny Moder Reports: 12 Years of Marriage Full of Deception & Lies
By Riza Ornos | June 5, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Best known for her role in the blockbuster movie "Pretty Woman," Julie Roberts and husband Danny Moder are making a lot of buzz due to their crumbling marriage. The divorce news about the couple has been circulating months after they tied the knot back in 2002, but it seems that this time they are series of calling it quits after 12 years of marriage.
According to Classicalite, "Danny Moder can't stand living with his heartless harpy of a wife, Julia Roberts, anymore, and he wants a divorce." Rumors has it that the couple are only sticking it out because of their kids but this time Moder had enough with his wife's manipulations and lies, and not be able to provide with her family since the actress is forbidding him to work.
Report says that the "August: Osage County" actress relentless suspicion of her husband cheating is making her paranoid and that's what pushed Danny towards the door. But the final straw is when the actress drove his sister, Nancy Motes, to commit suicide and based on Mote's roommate Roberts banned her fiancé John Dilbeck to attend the funeral.
"Julia added that Nancy's ... Gone and not coming back..Julia said that, as her sister, she just wanted to 'wring' her neck because she didn't wait to see the joy that comes with the morning," a source told in an interview posted on Perez Hilton on Robert's speech to Motes funeral.
"But they were even more stunned when she said that she actually admired Nancy for what she did! [She] insisted that her sister took control and ended her pain when she had no other tolls to cope with it ... She said that she admired that she had the strength to do what she did, to end her pain," the source added.
A close friend to Danny told Star that is was her cruelty towards her sister that made him decide to call it quits. His sister's death made him realized how heartless the America's sweetheart is, but the question is how did he stayed married to her for 12 years?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate