Julia Roberts & Danny Moder Reports: 12 Years of Marriage Full of Deception & Lies
By Riza Ornos | June 5, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Best known for her role in the blockbuster movie "Pretty Woman," Julie Roberts and husband Danny Moder are making a lot of buzz due to their crumbling marriage. The divorce news about the couple has been circulating months after they tied the knot back in 2002, but it seems that this time they are series of calling it quits after 12 years of marriage.
According to Classicalite, "Danny Moder can't stand living with his heartless harpy of a wife, Julia Roberts, anymore, and he wants a divorce." Rumors has it that the couple are only sticking it out because of their kids but this time Moder had enough with his wife's manipulations and lies, and not be able to provide with her family since the actress is forbidding him to work.
Report says that the "August: Osage County" actress relentless suspicion of her husband cheating is making her paranoid and that's what pushed Danny towards the door. But the final straw is when the actress drove his sister, Nancy Motes, to commit suicide and based on Mote's roommate Roberts banned her fiancé John Dilbeck to attend the funeral.
"Julia added that Nancy's ... Gone and not coming back..Julia said that, as her sister, she just wanted to 'wring' her neck because she didn't wait to see the joy that comes with the morning," a source told in an interview posted on Perez Hilton on Robert's speech to Motes funeral.
"But they were even more stunned when she said that she actually admired Nancy for what she did! [She] insisted that her sister took control and ended her pain when she had no other tolls to cope with it ... She said that she admired that she had the strength to do what she did, to end her pain," the source added.
A close friend to Danny told Star that is was her cruelty towards her sister that made him decide to call it quits. His sister's death made him realized how heartless the America's sweetheart is, but the question is how did he stayed married to her for 12 years?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique