Kate Middleton And Prince William 'Marriage in Trouble', Kate's Bare Bum Scandal as Reason
By Sonalee singh | June 5, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Kate Middleton and Prince Harry are reported to be going through a rough patch since the former's bare bum scandal. Celebrity Laundry cited a statement from not-so-reliable source suggesting Will was extremely upset with Kate for getting caught in another naked picture scandal.
"He knows [as we know] that she could have easily prevented the situation by weighting down her dress, or wearing appropriate underwear. But she did not, and the royals once again have to deal with a potentially messy public situation," the source said.
Middleton's unceremonious photo was taken when she was on New Zealand-Australian tour. The photo was taken when Middleton's skirt caught air and exposed her back.
It was reported Middleton was not making many public appearances with William. She was not at the scene during the Charity polo match this weekend where William participated. Celebrity Laundry also reported Prince William is moving like his father. Apparently, the way Prince Charles got involved in an affair with Camilla Parker Bowles outside marriage, William was alleged to be also on a look out for another woman.
This was not the first time that Harry has been linked to other woman. As per Web site reports, Will went on a hunting trip with a woman called Jecca Craig in January 2013. Craig was reported to be William's ex-girlfriend.
Though there is no validity to these rumors, Middleton's bare bum scandal has indeed created a stir in the country.
Meanwhile, Middleton recently angered the celebrities for going to the Dorchester Hotel. The hotel is currently embroiled in controversies due its owner Sultan of Brunei who has passed anti-gay laws in the country.
Regarding Middleton's decision to go to the hotel Maryam Namazie, founder of the Council for Ex-Muslims, told HuffPost UK. "It's particularly offensive when it is done by those in the public eye like the Duchess of Cambridge, who should be setting an example rather than ignoring."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide