Kate Middleton And Prince William 'Marriage in Trouble', Kate's Bare Bum Scandal as Reason
By Sonalee singh | June 5, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Kate Middleton and Prince Harry are reported to be going through a rough patch since the former's bare bum scandal. Celebrity Laundry cited a statement from not-so-reliable source suggesting Will was extremely upset with Kate for getting caught in another naked picture scandal.
"He knows [as we know] that she could have easily prevented the situation by weighting down her dress, or wearing appropriate underwear. But she did not, and the royals once again have to deal with a potentially messy public situation," the source said.
Middleton's unceremonious photo was taken when she was on New Zealand-Australian tour. The photo was taken when Middleton's skirt caught air and exposed her back.
It was reported Middleton was not making many public appearances with William. She was not at the scene during the Charity polo match this weekend where William participated. Celebrity Laundry also reported Prince William is moving like his father. Apparently, the way Prince Charles got involved in an affair with Camilla Parker Bowles outside marriage, William was alleged to be also on a look out for another woman.
This was not the first time that Harry has been linked to other woman. As per Web site reports, Will went on a hunting trip with a woman called Jecca Craig in January 2013. Craig was reported to be William's ex-girlfriend.
Though there is no validity to these rumors, Middleton's bare bum scandal has indeed created a stir in the country.
Meanwhile, Middleton recently angered the celebrities for going to the Dorchester Hotel. The hotel is currently embroiled in controversies due its owner Sultan of Brunei who has passed anti-gay laws in the country.
Regarding Middleton's decision to go to the hotel Maryam Namazie, founder of the Council for Ex-Muslims, told HuffPost UK. "It's particularly offensive when it is done by those in the public eye like the Duchess of Cambridge, who should be setting an example rather than ignoring."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles