Kate Middleton And Prince William 'Marriage in Trouble', Kate's Bare Bum Scandal as Reason
By Sonalee singh | June 5, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Kate Middleton and Prince Harry are reported to be going through a rough patch since the former's bare bum scandal. Celebrity Laundry cited a statement from not-so-reliable source suggesting Will was extremely upset with Kate for getting caught in another naked picture scandal.
"He knows [as we know] that she could have easily prevented the situation by weighting down her dress, or wearing appropriate underwear. But she did not, and the royals once again have to deal with a potentially messy public situation," the source said.
Middleton's unceremonious photo was taken when she was on New Zealand-Australian tour. The photo was taken when Middleton's skirt caught air and exposed her back.
It was reported Middleton was not making many public appearances with William. She was not at the scene during the Charity polo match this weekend where William participated. Celebrity Laundry also reported Prince William is moving like his father. Apparently, the way Prince Charles got involved in an affair with Camilla Parker Bowles outside marriage, William was alleged to be also on a look out for another woman.
This was not the first time that Harry has been linked to other woman. As per Web site reports, Will went on a hunting trip with a woman called Jecca Craig in January 2013. Craig was reported to be William's ex-girlfriend.
Though there is no validity to these rumors, Middleton's bare bum scandal has indeed created a stir in the country.
Meanwhile, Middleton recently angered the celebrities for going to the Dorchester Hotel. The hotel is currently embroiled in controversies due its owner Sultan of Brunei who has passed anti-gay laws in the country.
Regarding Middleton's decision to go to the hotel Maryam Namazie, founder of the Council for Ex-Muslims, told HuffPost UK. "It's particularly offensive when it is done by those in the public eye like the Duchess of Cambridge, who should be setting an example rather than ignoring."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique