Sofia Vergara Moves on From Nick Loeb Breakup, Plans Second Baby Through Surrogacy
By Annie Dee | June 5, 2014 3:34 PM EST
Even though Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb's engagement is off and the couple had split up, Sofia Vergara is not letting this ruin her dreams of becoming a mother for a second time. Her split by Nick Loeb's may be a bad one, but according to Radar Online, Sofia Vergara cannot see any reason for this to hamper her plans for a second baby. The website is reporting that the actress had her eggs frozen and is planning to have the baby through surrogacy.
Actress Sofia Vergara arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Vergara thinks being a mom to a second baby will be great because she is already mature and more capable of handling a baby, compared to the time when she gave birth to first child, Manolo. "Sofia already took fertility injections and had her eggs frozen in preparation. When Manolo was born, she was too young and scared to relax and enjoy being a mom. Now she's mature and successful enough to really appreciate the experience," Radar Online reports.
"Sofia has a very close friend who knew how much she wanted to be a second-time mom, so she's volunteered to carry the child."
Vergara wanting another baby is no secret. "My doctor had told me, 'We have a small window,'" she shared last year. "I don't want to wait forever," she added.
As Radar Online recently reported, Vergara and Loeb broke up last month. Vergara herself confirmed on a statement on her WhoSay page:
"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," she wrote.
"We have been having too many problems with figuring out how to spend time together and because of my work and now his, it's been getting worse and worse, not fun anymore. We are still very close but we believe it's the best thing for us right now."
Sofia Vergara may not be having Nick's child any time soon or forever, but she definitely envisions having one as soon as possible. Being a single parent is not an issue for her, at all.
"It's obvious she won't be having a baby with Nick, but Sofia has always been a fighter," the source further elucidated. "She's not about to let being a single parent stop her quest to be a mom."
"Sofia has a lot of support from her family," the insider said. "They will always be there for her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build