Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Reunite at 2014 CMT Awards: Couple Gets Cozy and Exchange Kisses at Red Carpet Amid Divorce Reports [Photo]
By jaskiran kaur | June 5, 2014 3:26 PM EST
Australian power couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban appeared together at 2014 CMT awards amid divorce rumours. "Grace of Monaco" actress and "You'll Think of Me" hitmaker are said to be going through a difficult patch in their married life. But that's not what it appeared to be when Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban made an adorable red carpet appearance at 2014 CMT Awards.
Actress Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban kiss in the audience as musician John Legend (L) sits nearby during the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee June 4, 2014.
On June 4, 2014 CMT Music Awards was held in Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. Several country musicians lit up the night with their scintillating performances including Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan and more.
This was definitely a big night for country musician and Nicole's husband Keith Urban who was performing during the gala event and was nominated for four categories. Despite split rumours, Nicole Kidman accompanied the singer and showed support.
The photos published by MTV.com show them as happy couple. One of the photos show them staring lovingly into each other's eyes, while the second one shows Keith Urban planting a kiss on Nicole Kidman's cheek. Furthermore, they were spotted stealing a kiss in the middle of the show and then taking selfies. They even took a photo with a fan.
Nicole Kidman wore a strapless, mini dress with floral print and Keith Urban sported more of a casual look with a pair of grey jeans and black denim jacket. They appeared cozy and happy together.
Meanwhile, rumours about their divorce are running rampant. Several media outlets have reported that the two of them have been facing problems attributing to their busy schedules and Nicole Kidman's career concerns.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry cited National Enquirer's claims. The Web site reported that Keith Urban has been travelling to and fro from Los Angeles to Australia frequently and Nicole has been staying at home, stressing about her career. She is reportedly "depressed, overwhelmed and totally insecure." They have been fighting and now Nicole Kidman is considering having a baby boy out of surrogacy that she believes could save her marriage. It is said that the couple is on the verge of divorce.
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman married each other in 2006 and will be celebrating their eighth marriage anniversary on June 25, 2014. Daily Mail reports that "friends of Nicole Kidman are concerned about the state of her marriage to Keith Urban." Looking at Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban together at 2014 CMT, do you think the couple is headed to divorce?
For more updates on Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft