Kanye West 'Very Worried' About Baby North's Lack of Privacy And Security, To Take Drastic Measures
By Annie Dee | June 5, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Kanye West earlier told his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, he does not have a lot of ideas taking care of babies. But Radar Online has reported he was very worried about his baby daughter's, North West, security.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes (FRANCE - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT) ATTENTION EDITORS FRENCH LAW REQUIRES THAT FACES OF MINORS ARE MASKED IN PUBLICATIONS WITHIN FRANCE
He is willing to take extra drastic measures to ensure baby Nori is always safe. Kanye once told Kris Jenner, his wife Kim Kardashian's mom, he does not know how to handle babies. He even shared he cannot put North West properly in her car seat. But this does not mean he does not have any father's instincts. When it comes to baby Nori's safety and security, Kanye is willing to pull all the stops.
"Kim and Kanye have been arguing over all of the exposure North got during the wedding," a source close to the rapper shared with Radar Online.
"He was frustrated that the baby was in public so much and he wants to make sure that now that all of those festivities are over that she's protected."
West was aware that dating and marrying Kim Kardashian, privacy will certainly become an issue. The family's life is very well publicized, especially since they have their own reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." But Kanye West does not want North West to suffer the inconveniences and dangers of a highly publicized life. Even before the wedding, Kim and Kanye never exposed Baby North to the paparrazi as much as possible.
While Kanye is not angry at the press or want to control the paparazzi, he does not want people always tracking his daughter's move.
"Kanye isn't trying to control any press about North. He's genuinely afraid for her safety and doesn't want people to be able to track her every move." the source said.
To determine the best way to protect Baby North, "He is talking to other really rich and famous people about how they keep their kids safe and what extra precautions he can take. He isn't taking any chances" the source noted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family