Kanye West 'Very Worried' About Baby North's Lack of Privacy And Security, To Take Drastic Measures
By Annie Dee | June 5, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Kanye West earlier told his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, he does not have a lot of ideas taking care of babies. But Radar Online has reported he was very worried about his baby daughter's, North West, security.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes (FRANCE - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT) ATTENTION EDITORS FRENCH LAW REQUIRES THAT FACES OF MINORS ARE MASKED IN PUBLICATIONS WITHIN FRANCE
He is willing to take extra drastic measures to ensure baby Nori is always safe. Kanye once told Kris Jenner, his wife Kim Kardashian's mom, he does not know how to handle babies. He even shared he cannot put North West properly in her car seat. But this does not mean he does not have any father's instincts. When it comes to baby Nori's safety and security, Kanye is willing to pull all the stops.
"Kim and Kanye have been arguing over all of the exposure North got during the wedding," a source close to the rapper shared with Radar Online.
"He was frustrated that the baby was in public so much and he wants to make sure that now that all of those festivities are over that she's protected."
West was aware that dating and marrying Kim Kardashian, privacy will certainly become an issue. The family's life is very well publicized, especially since they have their own reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." But Kanye West does not want North West to suffer the inconveniences and dangers of a highly publicized life. Even before the wedding, Kim and Kanye never exposed Baby North to the paparrazi as much as possible.
While Kanye is not angry at the press or want to control the paparazzi, he does not want people always tracking his daughter's move.
"Kanye isn't trying to control any press about North. He's genuinely afraid for her safety and doesn't want people to be able to track her every move." the source said.
To determine the best way to protect Baby North, "He is talking to other really rich and famous people about how they keep their kids safe and what extra precautions he can take. He isn't taking any chances" the source noted.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged