Premier League Transfer News: Everton Boss Already has Summer Targets
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 3, 2014 10:38 PM EST
Everton boss Roberto Martinez already knows which set of players to bring in this summer, as the Toffees prepares for a busier season after qualifying for the Europa League.
“Recruitment is vital. It's one of those moments of the season where you recollect the good work you've done over the last two windows.” - Roberto Martinez
"Recruitment is vital. It's one of those moments of the season where you recollect the good work you've done over the last two windows," the Spaniard told evertontv.
"The recruitment department have been working tirelessly to get the reports and highlight the targets and players that are going to fit in our football club. You can imagine it's a long process."
"We've identified the players and now it's about making sure we can get them to join."
Martinez, however, placed an emphasis on being able to recruit players who can make the most impact at Goodison Park, as well as those who can fit in with the squad.
"It's very much an important period, but it's not one where we need to panic. We don't have to make decisions just to bring numbers into the club," he added.
"Everything has to be measured and everything needs to be taken on the understanding that bringing the wrong player into this special group of players that we have could have a very negative effect."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2