New Series ‘Gang Related’ Episode 3 Spoilers: ‘Pecados Del Padre,’ Columbian Snitch to Testify
By Riza Ornos | June 3, 2014 8:20 PM EST
On the upcoming episode of Fox new series "Gang Related," Ryan Lopez played by Ramon Rodriguez ("Battle Los Angeles") together with the Gang Task Force will bring in a Colombian Snitch to testify in front of the federal court. After a thrilling episode 2 last week, the boys are back again in the new action-drama and managed to have a steady week-to-week viewers since its premiere.
The official spoiler reads: "A Colombian informant is about to testify in Federal Court, but is freed by an ambush, forcing Ryan to choose between his Task Force duties and revealing the snitch's whereabouts to assist the Acosta family's quest for legitimacy."
Although Lopez is now a devoted cop, he was once also a member of the infamous Latino gang that became his family as he grew up on the streets. The new episode will test how strong his loyalties are to his gang family. Then again, he has already bonded well with his comrade in arms and it might not be as easy to turn his back on his team.
In the Episode 3 Web clip released in YouTube shows Lopez in rescuing what seemed to be hostages. Rodriguez told Fox News that he wanted to take the role seriously and had made preparations before starting with the program. He made all efforts to learn how to be a policeman and to be a member of a gang. Playing a dual role, Rodriguez had to study each roles intensively.
"I spent a lot of time with the LAPD. I spent six weeks training, weapons training, ride-alongs, surveillance, interviewing them, in all different departments and divisions," said Rodriguez. This is only for his role as a cop.
On knowing how to be a convincible gang member the actor said, "I spent time with former gang members, active gang members, interviewing them, speaking with them, spending time with them. Just to understand the cultural different - what it would be like to grow up in L.A. and be involved in gangs?"
The success of "Gang Related" is yet to be proven as the show is gradually gaining loyal viewers even though it is still relatively low.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage