‘The Voice’ Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert: Singer Speaks Out on Pregnancy & Divorce Reports [PHOTOS]
June 3, 2014 5:57 PM EST
‘The Voice’ Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert: Singer Speaks Out on Pregnancy & Divorce Reports
'The Voice' country couch Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert are making a lot of buzz on their recent divorce rumours that spread across all four corners of the web. Blake's wife made headlines when she included a song on her new album, "Platinum," as she sympathized with troubled wife Priscilla Presley.
"Lambert put herself in Presley's shoes, saying, "I feel ya, Priscilla." Miranda said she was quite familiar with the challenge of being "married to a man who's married to attention," reports the Inquisitr.
The couple's career has never been better with Blake's coaching gig with the singing reality show taking off and Miranda's upcoming new album. But even how successful the two country singers, their marriage is always the center of divorce rumours and even addressed the reports on their automatic gate on her new song.
The lyrics reads: "We had to put up a gate to find time to procreate - at least that's what we read."
"I think I've had like five sets of twins in the last two years, and we've been divorced four times, and one of us had a $100 million divorce," Miranda quipped in an interview with Billboard posted on Huffington Post. "We both agreed, 'If one of us has $100 million, one of us is killing the other."
Just recently, the country stars celebrated their third wedding anniversary on May 14 and since they tied the knot back in May 2011, the pair faced various rumours of infidelity and divorce. The 30-year-old singer even cleared on Huffington Post the news surrounding her weight loss and revealed that she has no reason for slimming down.
"It just feels like you can't do anything for yourself anymore. There's always got to be some reason behind everything," stated Lambert. "Have you ever thought I might just be turning 30 and trying to get a little ahead of the game? Isn't that just a normal thing to do?"
She also denied rumours that she is anorexic and other reports that she is pregnant. She even joked that she is supposed to have an alien child for the next headline of tabloids.
Lambert is scheduled to release her sixth album on June 3, Tuesday.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report