‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Norman Reedus Tweets ‘TWD’ Scene Featuring Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 3, 2014 5:11 PM EST
Shooting down the hoax reports, floating on the Internet about "The Walking Dead" star's death, with his crossbow, Norman Reedus has shared a picture featuring Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene. Meanwhile, Emily Kinney, who portrays Beth Greene in the zombie show, has also posted a scene-shot from the AMC show. "The Walking Dead" crew and cast members are filming Season 5 episodes in Georgia.
The pictures posted by Norman and Emily are teasing fans as they wonder about Beth's fate in "The Walking Dead" Season 5.
It has been a while since fans have heard about Beth Greene's whereabouts. She was kidnapped in "The Walking Dead" Season 4 by someone in a black car with a cross. Many believe that it is likely that she is with Father Gabriel Stokes.
Actor Seth Gilliam is apparently been recruited to play the character of Gabriel.
The Spoiling Dead Fans has been sharing filming spoilers from the set. Reports suggest that a house may or may not have Beth along with Gabriel. It is also possible that Daryl and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) will save her from her abductor(s).
Coming back to Emily Kinney's picture, in the photo Daryl is seen giving a hand to Beth.
The crew members have been quite secretive about the filming of "The Walking Dead" Season, clearly they don't want to spoil the fun for fans.
"There's been a lot more secrecy on set," said Robert Kirkman to Entertainment Weekly.
"Just because any images that get out of any kind of things that are seen do in a sense spoil that cliffhanger, so we're trying to keep things a little more tight this time around. There's always people crowding around where we're filming and trying to get spy spots of what we're doing and stuff, but for the most part we've been able to avoid that. This is the first time we've really finished a season and gone back to the same place for the next season, so that's kind of cool."
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide