Jay-Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
June 3, 2014 3:07 PM EST
Jay Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
R&B power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z are making a lot of waves today as the duo opted not to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Italian wedding on May 24. With so many rumours surrounding the "Drunk on Love" couple, latest news reports that Queen Bey was furious over Jay Z's extravagant gift to the newlywed couple who is currently on their honeymoon in Europe.
Like an apology for not attending to the epic wedding, Jay-Z reportedly sent an expensive memento of a bottle of Chianti that was dipped in gold and comes with a diamond cork, according to Page Six. There were rumours before the wedding that the rapper was supposed to be Kanye's best man with a play date set for their kids, Blue Ivy and North West, but all these plans did not push through.
"Sources claim that Beyonce was upset at Jay-Z for wasting so much as a penny on Kim, even when she had already told him to keep contact with the Kardashians to a minimum," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry. "Plus, she already prevented him from attending Kanye's wedding, even though Jay-Z was probably secretly relieved about that."
"Jay Z reportedly thinks Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding "is a joke," according to a post on TVNZ. The rapper is said to be less than impressed by "Kimye's" over publicized three-day wedding. According to him, the wedding is a circus but despite his opinion to the controversial couple's nuptial he still sent a gift.
The famous present was a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask. According to the publication, the bottle of scotch cost a whopping $US10,000, and sent it with an inscription as the rapper's Best Man.
On the other hand, Queen Bey has been the center of so many rumours thanks to the latest elevator incident that involves her sister Solange kicking and screaming in a hotel in New York. After the much publicized caught-in-video fight, the "Crazy in Love" singer was linked to her bodyguard Julius de Boer who is reportedly her lover for many years.
Check out the slideshow to see more of the newly wed couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop