Jay-Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
June 3, 2014 3:07 PM EST
Jay Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
R&B power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z are making a lot of waves today as the duo opted not to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Italian wedding on May 24. With so many rumours surrounding the "Drunk on Love" couple, latest news reports that Queen Bey was furious over Jay Z's extravagant gift to the newlywed couple who is currently on their honeymoon in Europe.
Like an apology for not attending to the epic wedding, Jay-Z reportedly sent an expensive memento of a bottle of Chianti that was dipped in gold and comes with a diamond cork, according to Page Six. There were rumours before the wedding that the rapper was supposed to be Kanye's best man with a play date set for their kids, Blue Ivy and North West, but all these plans did not push through.
"Sources claim that Beyonce was upset at Jay-Z for wasting so much as a penny on Kim, even when she had already told him to keep contact with the Kardashians to a minimum," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry. "Plus, she already prevented him from attending Kanye's wedding, even though Jay-Z was probably secretly relieved about that."
"Jay Z reportedly thinks Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding "is a joke," according to a post on TVNZ. The rapper is said to be less than impressed by "Kimye's" over publicized three-day wedding. According to him, the wedding is a circus but despite his opinion to the controversial couple's nuptial he still sent a gift.
The famous present was a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask. According to the publication, the bottle of scotch cost a whopping $US10,000, and sent it with an inscription as the rapper's Best Man.
On the other hand, Queen Bey has been the center of so many rumours thanks to the latest elevator incident that involves her sister Solange kicking and screaming in a hotel in New York. After the much publicized caught-in-video fight, the "Crazy in Love" singer was linked to her bodyguard Julius de Boer who is reportedly her lover for many years.
Check out the slideshow to see more of the newly wed couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft