Jay-Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
June 3, 2014 3:07 PM EST
Jay Z's Extravagant Gift to Kim & Kanye Made Beyonce Furious, Wedding Memento Made of Gold & Diamond [PHOTOS]
R&B power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z are making a lot of waves today as the duo opted not to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Italian wedding on May 24. With so many rumours surrounding the "Drunk on Love" couple, latest news reports that Queen Bey was furious over Jay Z's extravagant gift to the newlywed couple who is currently on their honeymoon in Europe.
Like an apology for not attending to the epic wedding, Jay-Z reportedly sent an expensive memento of a bottle of Chianti that was dipped in gold and comes with a diamond cork, according to Page Six. There were rumours before the wedding that the rapper was supposed to be Kanye's best man with a play date set for their kids, Blue Ivy and North West, but all these plans did not push through.
"Sources claim that Beyonce was upset at Jay-Z for wasting so much as a penny on Kim, even when she had already told him to keep contact with the Kardashians to a minimum," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry. "Plus, she already prevented him from attending Kanye's wedding, even though Jay-Z was probably secretly relieved about that."
"Jay Z reportedly thinks Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding "is a joke," according to a post on TVNZ. The rapper is said to be less than impressed by "Kimye's" over publicized three-day wedding. According to him, the wedding is a circus but despite his opinion to the controversial couple's nuptial he still sent a gift.
The famous present was a gold-plated, diamond-encrusted flask. According to the publication, the bottle of scotch cost a whopping $US10,000, and sent it with an inscription as the rapper's Best Man.
On the other hand, Queen Bey has been the center of so many rumours thanks to the latest elevator incident that involves her sister Solange kicking and screaming in a hotel in New York. After the much publicized caught-in-video fight, the "Crazy in Love" singer was linked to her bodyguard Julius de Boer who is reportedly her lover for many years.
Check out the slideshow to see more of the newly wed couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6