Viral Video Michael Jackson Dance: Brett Nichols Releases New Video for King of Pop's Single 'Smooth Criminal'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 3, 2014 1:35 PM EST
High school student Brett Nichols got recognized through the viral YouTube video of his Michael Jackson dance moves to the hit song "Billie Jean" at Pitman High School's annual Talent Rally. The teenage dancer showed again his dance moves in an exclusive video released to Today Entertainment using the King of Pop's other hit song titled "Smooth Criminal" this time.
According to the Today Entertainment report, the Nichols family drove to San Francisco on Saturday, May 31, where Brett's brother filmed his new Michael Jackson dance video. Brett Nichols revealed that the video is another addition out there to show that he is more than "Billie Jean." Click HERE to watch the video.
"It's not like we have extensive production values," Nichols stated. The teenager's viral "Billie Jean" video reached the Jackson's estate and they contacted the viral video star by sending a congratulations note, a bag of goodies and an invitation to the live Las Vegas performance of "Michael Jackson ONE" on the King of Pop's birthday.
Brett Nichols has secured as well an agent after the success of his "Billie Jean" video. The Today Entertainment report further noted that Nichols' manager announced their plan of a "Thriller" video remake which is set to be ready before the month of June ends.
The high school student finds his new-found fame incredible and tiring. "It has its ups and downs. My parents were pretty speechless that I was getting so much attention for something I'd been doing for so long," Nichols shared.
As for the biggest life lesson on his instant fame, Brett Nichols revealed that it has to be how people sees or treats a person because they are now coming up to him asking for an autograph. "I'm like, 'You slurred me last year but whatever you want, thanks for the support'," the young dancer shared.
Meanwhile, the interest on Michael Jackson's song "Billie Jean" continues to expand. The Stir reports about a group of five guys from Denmark called "The Bottle Boys" performing the hit single with the technique of blowing into empty bottles. Click HERE to watch video. The group's YouTube channel description claims everything can be played with the use of bottles.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video Michael Jackson Dance: High School Student Performs 'Billie Jean' at Pitman High School Talent Rally [WATCH] - [READ]
Pitman High's Brett Nichols aka 'Michael Jackson' Kid Gets Interviewed by Local Media, and CNN [VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories