One Direction's Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' Relationship on the Rocks, Wedding Postponed: Reports
By charmaine corne clutton | June 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Looks like One Direction's Zayn Malik and girlfriend Perrie Edwards would not be walking down the aisle anytime soon. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the English singers decided to hold off their exchange of vows. Could Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' relationship be in hot water right now?
Hunky singer Zayn Malik announced his engagement to Perrie Edwards last 2013. The two have been madly in love over each other, with Edwards being vocal about her plans of getting married and having children with Malik, aged 21.
While there was no set date, fans have been expecting the couple to wed this year, as both have publicly announced to say their "I do's" immediately. However, changes in the couple's schedule have primarily caused the duo to postpone their wedding.
Perrie Edwards revealed that her boyfriends world tour with his band One Direction is part and parcel of the reason as to why the two decided to hold off their marriage.
"I'm guessing so, yes...But after that, once it starts dying down a little bit touring-wise, we'll be able to get into it," Perrie Edwards told Metro.
Edwards, however, does not take the busy schedule negatively. The English songstress also talked about her the distance and busy schedules have kept the flame of their relationship alive.
"It makes it a bit more exciting because you don't get to see each other, so when you do see each other, you get butterflies." Edwards mentioned to Metro. "It's nice. IT would be hard if we didn't feel like they were worth it."
From Perrie's statement alone, it is obvious that the love birds are still happily in love with each other. While their love lives might be blooming, Zayn's personal reputation has come under fire recently.
It can be remembered that a leaked video that surfaced on the Internet has implicated Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with regard to the use of drugs. The video shows the singers hitting up what seems to be a joint. The two band members have received much flak for their leaked video, with parents condemning the two for their irresponsible influence on their young audience.
A rep of One Direciton has told Hollywood Life about the situation: "The matter is in the hands of our lawyers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2