One Direction's Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' Relationship on the Rocks, Wedding Postponed: Reports
By charmaine corne clutton | June 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Looks like One Direction's Zayn Malik and girlfriend Perrie Edwards would not be walking down the aisle anytime soon. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the English singers decided to hold off their exchange of vows. Could Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' relationship be in hot water right now?
Hunky singer Zayn Malik announced his engagement to Perrie Edwards last 2013. The two have been madly in love over each other, with Edwards being vocal about her plans of getting married and having children with Malik, aged 21.
While there was no set date, fans have been expecting the couple to wed this year, as both have publicly announced to say their "I do's" immediately. However, changes in the couple's schedule have primarily caused the duo to postpone their wedding.
Perrie Edwards revealed that her boyfriends world tour with his band One Direction is part and parcel of the reason as to why the two decided to hold off their marriage.
"I'm guessing so, yes...But after that, once it starts dying down a little bit touring-wise, we'll be able to get into it," Perrie Edwards told Metro.
Edwards, however, does not take the busy schedule negatively. The English songstress also talked about her the distance and busy schedules have kept the flame of their relationship alive.
"It makes it a bit more exciting because you don't get to see each other, so when you do see each other, you get butterflies." Edwards mentioned to Metro. "It's nice. IT would be hard if we didn't feel like they were worth it."
From Perrie's statement alone, it is obvious that the love birds are still happily in love with each other. While their love lives might be blooming, Zayn's personal reputation has come under fire recently.
It can be remembered that a leaked video that surfaced on the Internet has implicated Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with regard to the use of drugs. The video shows the singers hitting up what seems to be a joint. The two band members have received much flak for their leaked video, with parents condemning the two for their irresponsible influence on their young audience.
A rep of One Direciton has told Hollywood Life about the situation: "The matter is in the hands of our lawyers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage