One Direction's Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' Relationship on the Rocks, Wedding Postponed: Reports
By charmaine corne clutton | June 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Looks like One Direction's Zayn Malik and girlfriend Perrie Edwards would not be walking down the aisle anytime soon. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the English singers decided to hold off their exchange of vows. Could Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' relationship be in hot water right now?
Hunky singer Zayn Malik announced his engagement to Perrie Edwards last 2013. The two have been madly in love over each other, with Edwards being vocal about her plans of getting married and having children with Malik, aged 21.
While there was no set date, fans have been expecting the couple to wed this year, as both have publicly announced to say their "I do's" immediately. However, changes in the couple's schedule have primarily caused the duo to postpone their wedding.
Perrie Edwards revealed that her boyfriends world tour with his band One Direction is part and parcel of the reason as to why the two decided to hold off their marriage.
"I'm guessing so, yes...But after that, once it starts dying down a little bit touring-wise, we'll be able to get into it," Perrie Edwards told Metro.
Edwards, however, does not take the busy schedule negatively. The English songstress also talked about her the distance and busy schedules have kept the flame of their relationship alive.
"It makes it a bit more exciting because you don't get to see each other, so when you do see each other, you get butterflies." Edwards mentioned to Metro. "It's nice. IT would be hard if we didn't feel like they were worth it."
From Perrie's statement alone, it is obvious that the love birds are still happily in love with each other. While their love lives might be blooming, Zayn's personal reputation has come under fire recently.
It can be remembered that a leaked video that surfaced on the Internet has implicated Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with regard to the use of drugs. The video shows the singers hitting up what seems to be a joint. The two band members have received much flak for their leaked video, with parents condemning the two for their irresponsible influence on their young audience.
A rep of One Direciton has told Hollywood Life about the situation: "The matter is in the hands of our lawyers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports