One Direction's Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' Relationship on the Rocks, Wedding Postponed: Reports
By charmaine corne clutton | June 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Looks like One Direction's Zayn Malik and girlfriend Perrie Edwards would not be walking down the aisle anytime soon. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the English singers decided to hold off their exchange of vows. Could Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' relationship be in hot water right now?
Hunky singer Zayn Malik announced his engagement to Perrie Edwards last 2013. The two have been madly in love over each other, with Edwards being vocal about her plans of getting married and having children with Malik, aged 21.
While there was no set date, fans have been expecting the couple to wed this year, as both have publicly announced to say their "I do's" immediately. However, changes in the couple's schedule have primarily caused the duo to postpone their wedding.
Perrie Edwards revealed that her boyfriends world tour with his band One Direction is part and parcel of the reason as to why the two decided to hold off their marriage.
"I'm guessing so, yes...But after that, once it starts dying down a little bit touring-wise, we'll be able to get into it," Perrie Edwards told Metro.
Edwards, however, does not take the busy schedule negatively. The English songstress also talked about her the distance and busy schedules have kept the flame of their relationship alive.
"It makes it a bit more exciting because you don't get to see each other, so when you do see each other, you get butterflies." Edwards mentioned to Metro. "It's nice. IT would be hard if we didn't feel like they were worth it."
From Perrie's statement alone, it is obvious that the love birds are still happily in love with each other. While their love lives might be blooming, Zayn's personal reputation has come under fire recently.
It can be remembered that a leaked video that surfaced on the Internet has implicated Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with regard to the use of drugs. The video shows the singers hitting up what seems to be a joint. The two band members have received much flak for their leaked video, with parents condemning the two for their irresponsible influence on their young audience.
A rep of One Direciton has told Hollywood Life about the situation: "The matter is in the hands of our lawyers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes