One Direction's Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' Relationship on the Rocks, Wedding Postponed: Reports
By charmaine corne clutton | June 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Looks like One Direction's Zayn Malik and girlfriend Perrie Edwards would not be walking down the aisle anytime soon. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the English singers decided to hold off their exchange of vows. Could Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' relationship be in hot water right now?
Hunky singer Zayn Malik announced his engagement to Perrie Edwards last 2013. The two have been madly in love over each other, with Edwards being vocal about her plans of getting married and having children with Malik, aged 21.
While there was no set date, fans have been expecting the couple to wed this year, as both have publicly announced to say their "I do's" immediately. However, changes in the couple's schedule have primarily caused the duo to postpone their wedding.
Perrie Edwards revealed that her boyfriends world tour with his band One Direction is part and parcel of the reason as to why the two decided to hold off their marriage.
"I'm guessing so, yes...But after that, once it starts dying down a little bit touring-wise, we'll be able to get into it," Perrie Edwards told Metro.
Edwards, however, does not take the busy schedule negatively. The English songstress also talked about her the distance and busy schedules have kept the flame of their relationship alive.
"It makes it a bit more exciting because you don't get to see each other, so when you do see each other, you get butterflies." Edwards mentioned to Metro. "It's nice. IT would be hard if we didn't feel like they were worth it."
From Perrie's statement alone, it is obvious that the love birds are still happily in love with each other. While their love lives might be blooming, Zayn's personal reputation has come under fire recently.
It can be remembered that a leaked video that surfaced on the Internet has implicated Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson with regard to the use of drugs. The video shows the singers hitting up what seems to be a joint. The two band members have received much flak for their leaked video, with parents condemning the two for their irresponsible influence on their young audience.
A rep of One Direciton has told Hollywood Life about the situation: "The matter is in the hands of our lawyers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates