'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Promo Photos of Cast Members Released, Tyler Posey Hints Characters Become Mature after Allison's Death
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 3, 2014 11:20 AM EST
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 premiere is fast approaching and MTV has released promo photos of the cast members to excite the waiting fans. Actor Tyler Posey, who portrays True Alpha werewolf Scott McCall, teased that the "Teen Wolf" characters will become more mature in the new season after dealing with Stiles' (Dylan O'Brien) possession and Allison's (Crystal Reed) death.
The Carter Matt report noted that the released promo photos of the "Teen Wolf" cast members offered nothing much since the images are just headshots comparable to those that can be found on a class photo shoot. Click HERE to see photos. Another promo photo that MTV recently released features the entire "Teen Wolf" cast together. Click HERE to see photo.
Tyler Posey, 22, teased at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo that "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will have the characters becoming mature after what happened to Allison and Stiles in Season 3. The actor thinks his character and Stiles will not be the same anymore because of the experiences they had in Season 3B.
The "Teen Wolf" star further added that the perfect sum up for the entire Season 3B comes from Scott and Deaton's (Seth Gilliam) conversation about life not always being good and bad. "I think every experience they have changes them a little bit, but this one especially they really had to mature and realize that life sucks sometimes. It's good sometimes too, but it does suck," Posey explained in the Enstars report.
Tyler Posey further added in the report that aside from becoming mature, the characters will also be a little numb. The young actor thinks that the characters do not have as many feelings and become numb to everything after the big tragedies that happened to Stiles and Allison.
The official synopsis of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 in the Christian Today report reads: "Still healing from tragic losses, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira return to a new semester of school with more human worries than supernatural, while also trying to help their new friend, Malia, integrate back into society." Fans can expect chaos in Beacon Hills with the shocking return of Kate Argent (Jill Wagner) as a new supernatural creature together with a new enemy known only as "The Benefactor."
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is scheduled to return on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Sketches for New Villain 'The Benefactor' Leaked, Meagan Tandy to Return as Braeden - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Promo Video 'Can't Go Back' for Upcoming Season Released, Colton Haynes Spotted on the 'Teen Wolf' Set - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Casting Team Looking for a DJ to Appear in New Season with a Purpose - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar