Xbox One and FIFA 2014: Brazil Now App, Every Street United and FIFA 14 Freebies Announced
By Gel Galang | June 3, 2014 10:57 AM EST
With all the FIFA 2014 fever ongoing, the Xbox One is not behind the action that will take place come the 12th of June. Microsoft has announced a couple of new features and awaited content coming for the Xbox One to help you get in the mood with Destination Brazil.
Announced via the Xbox Wire, there will be a new app coming to the Xbox One called Brazil Now. This app will put you closer to all that game in Brazil without having to go anywhere else but in front of your TV and Xbox One.
According to the report, Brazil Now allows for personalisation so you can support your team in your own way while customising the updates that you get in real-time and as they happen via the Xbox Live.
Watch out for some of these features debuting on Brazil Now:
- Notifications for the start of matches, goal alerts and score updates. All you need to do is click on the updates to redirect you to the app.
- Updates in real-time including scores, action photos, and goals as powered by Bing.
- Interactive polls happening during matches. What's more, participating in polls allows you to get collectible cards to unlock team photos and serve as bragging rights on the leaderboards.
- Personalisation options with your own team on Brazil Now.
- Easy Snap Brazil Now alongside games and movies.
Brazil Now is also available for those who don't have an Xbox Live Gold membership though there are particular set-ups and requirements for the best experience.
"Every Street United" Feature to Debut on June 15
Another new feature coming to the Xbox One is "Every Street United," which is a series that features Thierry Henry and Edgar Davids, who have scouted through eight countries to find the most gifted street players of the game.
It's a nice way to continue the FIFA 2014 experience, this time with the greatest undiscovered talents around the globe. "Every Street United" can be viewed anywhere, whether on your Xbox Vide, as an app on the Xbox One or Xbox 360.
EA's "FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup" Content Updates
In line with the recent release of the "FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup" update, Ultimate Team UK reports that a market crash seems to be overwhelming players with the influx of non-tradable World Cup players with the update.
According to the report, one of the predictions seems to point a possible downward trend in terms of demand for "FIFA Ultimate Team: World Cup" content. Basically, it seems that players from the "FIFA Ultimate Team: World Cup" update has fewer demands due to the untradeable quality, the limit of gamers to buy packs, and the big chance of getting duplicate cards.
No announcements yet of what EA will do about the latest activity with "FIFA Ultimate Team: World Cup."
The "FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup" update is already out for all its intended platforms.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft' 6.0.3 Patch Hotfixes Update Including The Satchel Of Savage Mysteries, Zidormi In Dustwallow Marsh And The Frostwall Mines
- High-End Tablets Face-Off: Google’s Nexus 9 Versus Apple’s iPad Air 2
- Nokia Lumia 635: Sprint, Boost Mobile And Virgin Mobile Set To Sell Windows Phone Handset
- ‘GTA V' Heists Release Date Update: Rockstar Confirms DLC Out In ‘Early 2015'
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ News: More On Volcanion Event And Easy To Catch Legendaries