Michael Schumacher’s Uncertain Future and Lack of Official Updates on His Condition Makes Fans of the 7-Time World Champion ‘Anxious’
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 3, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Michael Schumacher's fans are always anxiously waiting for any information that his family or manager will announce to the public. The fact that Schumacher's future remains uncertain, in addition to the lack of consistent official updates about the seven-time world champion's condition, only makes the fans even more stressed out and concerned. To Schumacher's fans, not a single day passes without them mentioning his name or at least saying a little prayer for the coma-stricken racing legend on different social media sites.
Michael Schumacher spent his 150th day comatose today. We continue to wish him the best of luck in his recovery.— Formula 1 Blogger (@BloggerF1) May 28, 2014
When there is Michael Schumacher, there is a hope, there is a way. Believe in Schumi's strength #KeepFightingMichael
Can't believe it's the 150th day that Michael Schumacher has been in a coma so upsetting & thoughts are with his family #KeepFightingMichael— Hannah (@hannah_mellin) May 27, 2014
"Schumi, you can win this race, keep fighting," one fan wrote.
"Can't imagine what Corinne is going through, love and thoughts to her too."
"It's scary to me that they do not give more update on Michael."
"Please give us an update on Michael, it has been too long. Still praying for your recovery Michael. God bless."
Due to the absence of media updates, some fans turn to former Formula One (F1) doctor Gary Hartstein. Even though Dr. Hartstein has no direct information about Schumacher's current condition, only relying on the data that was officially announced before, he shares his thoughts and insights as to what the future likely holds for the German racer.
One fan commented on Dr. Hartstein's latest post: "I must admit I am still completely baffled by the lack of official updates from his communications people and whilst I understand and respect the families need for privacy, I fail to see the harm a statement every few weeks would do. For the millions of fans who pray daily for his recovery and send healing thoughts and energy his way, it does seem like a slap in the face to have no news at all."
Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm recently broke her silence but only to refute the claims made by Spanish news outlet Mundodeportivo.com, which alleged that Schumacher can already "interact" with the surrounding. However, Kehm's statements, as reported by Focus.de, weren't really anything of importance. She only said that the rumour was false and that she never spoke with the Spanish journalists.
"We have issued no official statement on Michael's health," said Kehm.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage