Michael Schumacher’s Uncertain Future and Lack of Official Updates on His Condition Makes Fans of the 7-Time World Champion ‘Anxious’
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 3, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Michael Schumacher's fans are always anxiously waiting for any information that his family or manager will announce to the public. The fact that Schumacher's future remains uncertain, in addition to the lack of consistent official updates about the seven-time world champion's condition, only makes the fans even more stressed out and concerned. To Schumacher's fans, not a single day passes without them mentioning his name or at least saying a little prayer for the coma-stricken racing legend on different social media sites.
Michael Schumacher spent his 150th day comatose today. We continue to wish him the best of luck in his recovery.— Formula 1 Blogger (@BloggerF1) May 28, 2014
When there is Michael Schumacher, there is a hope, there is a way. Believe in Schumi's strength #KeepFightingMichael
Can't believe it's the 150th day that Michael Schumacher has been in a coma so upsetting & thoughts are with his family #KeepFightingMichael— Hannah (@hannah_mellin) May 27, 2014
"Schumi, you can win this race, keep fighting," one fan wrote.
"Can't imagine what Corinne is going through, love and thoughts to her too."
"It's scary to me that they do not give more update on Michael."
"Please give us an update on Michael, it has been too long. Still praying for your recovery Michael. God bless."
Due to the absence of media updates, some fans turn to former Formula One (F1) doctor Gary Hartstein. Even though Dr. Hartstein has no direct information about Schumacher's current condition, only relying on the data that was officially announced before, he shares his thoughts and insights as to what the future likely holds for the German racer.
One fan commented on Dr. Hartstein's latest post: "I must admit I am still completely baffled by the lack of official updates from his communications people and whilst I understand and respect the families need for privacy, I fail to see the harm a statement every few weeks would do. For the millions of fans who pray daily for his recovery and send healing thoughts and energy his way, it does seem like a slap in the face to have no news at all."
Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm recently broke her silence but only to refute the claims made by Spanish news outlet Mundodeportivo.com, which alleged that Schumacher can already "interact" with the surrounding. However, Kehm's statements, as reported by Focus.de, weren't really anything of importance. She only said that the rumour was false and that she never spoke with the Spanish journalists.
"We have issued no official statement on Michael's health," said Kehm.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, And Other Tennis Stars Arrive In Manila For The IPTL; Murray Meets Manny Pacquiao
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More