Angelina Jolie's 12-Year-old Son Maddox Has a British Girlfriend and Crush on Elle Fanning
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Move over Angie and Brad, the media has a new Pitt to talk about. Angelina Jolie's adopted son Maddox is now 12-years old and the would-be-teenager is already dating a British girl, it has been revealed. Angelina herself revealed the details of her son's love life in a recent interview. Maddox not only has a girlfriend but also had a crush on her mom's "Maleficent" co-star Elle Fanning.
Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt and son Maddox arrive at the fifth Annual Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Governors Awards in Hollywood November 16, 2013. (Reuters)
''He's dating, he's got a girlfriend. She's great. I won't embarrass him. She's lovely. She lives in England. She's very cool," Angelina said dishing out details on his son's love life, Dailymail.com is reporting.
Angelina supports her son when it comes to his love life. Since the Jolie-Pitt family divides its time between south of France, New Orleans and Los Angeles it becomes difficult for Maddox to meet his girlfriend. However, Angelina revealed in a recent interview to Entertainment Tonight that the family makes sure they spend a few days in England as often as possible so Maddox can visit his girlfriend.
The "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" actress is also quite fond of Maddox's choice and called her a "great lady."
"We go there as often as possible. It's really, really sweet. She's a great lady, so I'm lucky. So far, we're doing good," reveals Angie, according to the Web site.
Angelina Jolie too had a boyfriend who lived in with her when she was as young as 14, in the same house as her mother. "I was either going to be reckless on the streets with my boyfriend or he was going to be with me in my bedroom with my mom in the next room because I was going to have a boyfriend," Angie said in a previous interview, according to thestir.cafemom.com.
Maddox's other crush is sixteen-year-old Elle Fanning, with whom he hung out during the making of the movie "Maleficent" where she plays Princess Aurora.
''Angie and Elle got close during filming and Angie invited Elle to hang out with the family at their rental home in the English countryside. Maddox and Elle bonded over their shared love of sci-fi movies," a source told National Enquirer, reports nationalledger.com.
"Besides that, Maddox wants to launch an acting career and he enjoyed talking to Elle about her experiences as a child actor,'' the source added.
However Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt revealed in an earlier interview that they do not want their children to choose acting as a career and want them to look at other avenues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage