Caroline Wozniacki Survives Split With Rory McIlroy; Flaunts ‘Breakup Revenge Body’ at a Miami Beach
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki has found a better way to deal with a traumatic breakup. A few weeks after ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy dropped the bomb and called off their engagement, Wozniacki has proven that she doesn't need to pay for a therapist just to get over a painful breakup. She is starting to let go of her regret, which is big step towards forgetting McIlroy, by going out and simply having fun.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Wozniacki is going out and getting busy. She's too smart to stalk McIlroy. To some people, Wozniacki's early exit at the 2014 Roland Garros French Open tournament might indeed be another blow for her, especially after a failed relationship. However, instead of mulling over the thoughts why their relationship ended and reliving the happy memories she had with McIlroy, she decided to better herself by flying to Miami.
"Made it to Miami! Can't wait to see everyone and have some fun," Woznacki wrote on Twitter.
Good morning Miami! Let's see what you have to offer today! #selfie
Wozniacki also watched the National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals with tennis pal Serena Williams.
Wozniacki wasn't just watching some basketball game to keep herself busy. She has also been hitting the night clubs and doing some DJ-ing on the side.
What else could be the best way for Wozniacki to get revenge after a breakup than flaunting her sexy physique? The Daily Mail obtained some exclusive snaps of Wozniacki during her recent outing at a Miami Beach, also with tennis pal Williams. Wozniacki looked happy and effortlessly sexy in a dark blue and turquoise bikini.
"The two spent some quality time together in their sexy swimwear," wrote the Daily Mail.
"The Miami jaunt came after Wozniacki not only was out of the French Open in the first round, but also that she had split with golfing pro Rory McIlroy."
Recently, Williams has expressed her sympathy for Wozniacki's botched engagement, NDTV Sports reported. "It's definitely easier to take a loss because you always have next week," Williams said. "But at the end of the day, when you really are young, you always have next year and you have the rest of your life," Williams added.
Williams also said in a tweet that she would always "walk" with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments