Caroline Wozniacki Survives Split With Rory McIlroy; Flaunts ‘Breakup Revenge Body’ at a Miami Beach
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki has found a better way to deal with a traumatic breakup. A few weeks after ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy dropped the bomb and called off their engagement, Wozniacki has proven that she doesn't need to pay for a therapist just to get over a painful breakup. She is starting to let go of her regret, which is big step towards forgetting McIlroy, by going out and simply having fun.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Wozniacki is going out and getting busy. She's too smart to stalk McIlroy. To some people, Wozniacki's early exit at the 2014 Roland Garros French Open tournament might indeed be another blow for her, especially after a failed relationship. However, instead of mulling over the thoughts why their relationship ended and reliving the happy memories she had with McIlroy, she decided to better herself by flying to Miami.
"Made it to Miami! Can't wait to see everyone and have some fun," Woznacki wrote on Twitter.
Good morning Miami! Let's see what you have to offer today! #selfie
Wozniacki also watched the National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals with tennis pal Serena Williams.
Wozniacki wasn't just watching some basketball game to keep herself busy. She has also been hitting the night clubs and doing some DJ-ing on the side.
What else could be the best way for Wozniacki to get revenge after a breakup than flaunting her sexy physique? The Daily Mail obtained some exclusive snaps of Wozniacki during her recent outing at a Miami Beach, also with tennis pal Williams. Wozniacki looked happy and effortlessly sexy in a dark blue and turquoise bikini.
"The two spent some quality time together in their sexy swimwear," wrote the Daily Mail.
"The Miami jaunt came after Wozniacki not only was out of the French Open in the first round, but also that she had split with golfing pro Rory McIlroy."
Recently, Williams has expressed her sympathy for Wozniacki's botched engagement, NDTV Sports reported. "It's definitely easier to take a loss because you always have next week," Williams said. "But at the end of the day, when you really are young, you always have next year and you have the rest of your life," Williams added.
Williams also said in a tweet that she would always "walk" with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate