Caroline Wozniacki Survives Split With Rory McIlroy; Flaunts ‘Breakup Revenge Body’ at a Miami Beach
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 2, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki has found a better way to deal with a traumatic breakup. A few weeks after ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy dropped the bomb and called off their engagement, Wozniacki has proven that she doesn't need to pay for a therapist just to get over a painful breakup. She is starting to let go of her regret, which is big step towards forgetting McIlroy, by going out and simply having fun.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Wozniacki is going out and getting busy. She's too smart to stalk McIlroy. To some people, Wozniacki's early exit at the 2014 Roland Garros French Open tournament might indeed be another blow for her, especially after a failed relationship. However, instead of mulling over the thoughts why their relationship ended and reliving the happy memories she had with McIlroy, she decided to better herself by flying to Miami.
"Made it to Miami! Can't wait to see everyone and have some fun," Woznacki wrote on Twitter.
Good morning Miami! Let's see what you have to offer today! #selfie
Wozniacki also watched the National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals with tennis pal Serena Williams.
Wozniacki wasn't just watching some basketball game to keep herself busy. She has also been hitting the night clubs and doing some DJ-ing on the side.
What else could be the best way for Wozniacki to get revenge after a breakup than flaunting her sexy physique? The Daily Mail obtained some exclusive snaps of Wozniacki during her recent outing at a Miami Beach, also with tennis pal Williams. Wozniacki looked happy and effortlessly sexy in a dark blue and turquoise bikini.
"The two spent some quality time together in their sexy swimwear," wrote the Daily Mail.
"The Miami jaunt came after Wozniacki not only was out of the French Open in the first round, but also that she had split with golfing pro Rory McIlroy."
Recently, Williams has expressed her sympathy for Wozniacki's botched engagement, NDTV Sports reported. "It's definitely easier to take a loss because you always have next week," Williams said. "But at the end of the day, when you really are young, you always have next year and you have the rest of your life," Williams added.
Williams also said in a tweet that she would always "walk" with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Men’s & Women’s 100m Final, Athletics Schedule & Results Day 2
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal