‘True Blood’ Season 7 [Final Season] Spoilers: Eric Absent, Bill Owes Everything to Sookie [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 7:17 PM EST
In less than a month's time, HBO's popular vampire drama series, "True Blood," will return, with final ten episodes. "True Blood" Season 7, the final season, is likely to be gruesome, as many people, including some of the favourites, are going to die. Unlike the first trailer, the second trailer, recently released by HBO, does not prominently feature the bloodbath. There is a lot of Bill in this new trailer.
Also, there are glimpses of Bill and Sookie's bonding. Bill can be seen telling Sookie that he owes her everything. Brian Bucker, executive producer of "True Blood," had said to TV Guide Magazine. "We're going back to the original promise of the show: Bill and Sookie. People are going to be very surprised about the way we get there. There's romance, sadness and resolution."
It will be interesting to see how Alcide reacts to Sookie shutting the door on him and getting closer to Bill. The new trailer also features the new James. Nathan Parsons has replaced Luke Grimes and can be seen as James in the trailer. Arlene looks happy and there is Pam, as well. But, one character who is again missing from the trailer is Eric. In Season 6 finale, Eric, who was completely nude, burst into flames while he was reading a book atop a snow-clad mountain under the sunlit sky. According to media reports, he is expected to appear in Episode 2 of "True Blood" Season 7.
The premiere episode of "True Blood" final season is titled, "Jesus Gonna Be Here," and it is directed by Stephen Vampire. The final season returns to the original theme of vampire-human relationship.
Here is the official synopsis of the premiere episode "Jesus Gonna Be Here": "A band of rogue H-vamps crashes the vampire-human mixer at Bellefleur's, with shocking results. As Sookie seeks refuge from accusations that she's somehow to blame for the chaos in Bon Temps, the "one vampire for every human" plan moves forward. In the face of a vigilante insurrection led by redneck Vince, Bill receives aid from an unexpected source."
"True Blood" premieres June 22, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best