‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 8 Spoilers: Things to Change Immensely in ‘Variable and Full Of Perturbation’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 5:20 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 7 put an end to Dr Aldous Leekie's life. This episode also introduced a new, ruthless player in the clone business, called Marian Bowles. She had ordered Rachel to eliminate Dr Leekie. Rachel, however, gave the doctor a chance to escape. It is Alison's husband, Donnie, who accidently pulled the trigger and fatally shot the doctor.
The death of the doctor is set to trigger new developments and change things. Michelle Forbes, who plays Michelle Forbes, said to The Hollywood Reporter that things change "immensely" at the Dyad after the death of Dr Leekie.
"Leekie out of the picture just changes everything. It changes everything for Rachel, it changes everything for Sarah, it changes everything for Marian," she said.
Talking about the loyalties and conflicts, the actress said that "everybody has such inner conflicts and there are so many loyalties that are switching and changing, that it's a little bit of loyalty gymnastics going on. You never know who's flipping or who's turning -- everyone's on the balance beam."
Forbes said that the loyalties that she has with Rachel may not be "necessarily" true. She hinted that other kind of loyalties is expected to surface because of other things that happen.
Marion is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Forbes said that Marion will get "weirder and weirder" over the next couple of episodes. The actress said that things are going to get far more complex.
The episode 8 of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Variable And Full Of Perturbation." According to the synopsis of the episode, "a new player in the clone conspiracy turns up at Felix's door." This will land him into crisis mode.
Meanwhile, Cosima's health will deteriorate and she will be seen running out of options. Sarah is likely to be in a fix because of Cosima's worsening health situation. She will struggle with the "decision to surrender a crucial piece of leverage and make a deal with Dyad," according to the synopsis of the episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans