‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 8 Spoilers: Things to Change Immensely in ‘Variable and Full Of Perturbation’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 5:20 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 7 put an end to Dr Aldous Leekie's life. This episode also introduced a new, ruthless player in the clone business, called Marian Bowles. She had ordered Rachel to eliminate Dr Leekie. Rachel, however, gave the doctor a chance to escape. It is Alison's husband, Donnie, who accidently pulled the trigger and fatally shot the doctor.
The death of the doctor is set to trigger new developments and change things. Michelle Forbes, who plays Michelle Forbes, said to The Hollywood Reporter that things change "immensely" at the Dyad after the death of Dr Leekie.
"Leekie out of the picture just changes everything. It changes everything for Rachel, it changes everything for Sarah, it changes everything for Marian," she said.
Talking about the loyalties and conflicts, the actress said that "everybody has such inner conflicts and there are so many loyalties that are switching and changing, that it's a little bit of loyalty gymnastics going on. You never know who's flipping or who's turning -- everyone's on the balance beam."
Forbes said that the loyalties that she has with Rachel may not be "necessarily" true. She hinted that other kind of loyalties is expected to surface because of other things that happen.
Marion is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Forbes said that Marion will get "weirder and weirder" over the next couple of episodes. The actress said that things are going to get far more complex.
The episode 8 of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Variable And Full Of Perturbation." According to the synopsis of the episode, "a new player in the clone conspiracy turns up at Felix's door." This will land him into crisis mode.
Meanwhile, Cosima's health will deteriorate and she will be seen running out of options. Sarah is likely to be in a fix because of Cosima's worsening health situation. She will struggle with the "decision to surrender a crucial piece of leverage and make a deal with Dyad," according to the synopsis of the episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage