‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 8 Spoilers: Things to Change Immensely in ‘Variable and Full Of Perturbation’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 5:20 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 7 put an end to Dr Aldous Leekie's life. This episode also introduced a new, ruthless player in the clone business, called Marian Bowles. She had ordered Rachel to eliminate Dr Leekie. Rachel, however, gave the doctor a chance to escape. It is Alison's husband, Donnie, who accidently pulled the trigger and fatally shot the doctor.
The death of the doctor is set to trigger new developments and change things. Michelle Forbes, who plays Michelle Forbes, said to The Hollywood Reporter that things change "immensely" at the Dyad after the death of Dr Leekie.
"Leekie out of the picture just changes everything. It changes everything for Rachel, it changes everything for Sarah, it changes everything for Marian," she said.
Talking about the loyalties and conflicts, the actress said that "everybody has such inner conflicts and there are so many loyalties that are switching and changing, that it's a little bit of loyalty gymnastics going on. You never know who's flipping or who's turning -- everyone's on the balance beam."
Forbes said that the loyalties that she has with Rachel may not be "necessarily" true. She hinted that other kind of loyalties is expected to surface because of other things that happen.
Marion is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Forbes said that Marion will get "weirder and weirder" over the next couple of episodes. The actress said that things are going to get far more complex.
The episode 8 of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Variable And Full Of Perturbation." According to the synopsis of the episode, "a new player in the clone conspiracy turns up at Felix's door." This will land him into crisis mode.
Meanwhile, Cosima's health will deteriorate and she will be seen running out of options. Sarah is likely to be in a fix because of Cosima's worsening health situation. She will struggle with the "decision to surrender a crucial piece of leverage and make a deal with Dyad," according to the synopsis of the episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family