‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 8 Spoilers: Things to Change Immensely in ‘Variable and Full Of Perturbation’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 5:20 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 7 put an end to Dr Aldous Leekie's life. This episode also introduced a new, ruthless player in the clone business, called Marian Bowles. She had ordered Rachel to eliminate Dr Leekie. Rachel, however, gave the doctor a chance to escape. It is Alison's husband, Donnie, who accidently pulled the trigger and fatally shot the doctor.
The death of the doctor is set to trigger new developments and change things. Michelle Forbes, who plays Michelle Forbes, said to The Hollywood Reporter that things change "immensely" at the Dyad after the death of Dr Leekie.
"Leekie out of the picture just changes everything. It changes everything for Rachel, it changes everything for Sarah, it changes everything for Marian," she said.
Talking about the loyalties and conflicts, the actress said that "everybody has such inner conflicts and there are so many loyalties that are switching and changing, that it's a little bit of loyalty gymnastics going on. You never know who's flipping or who's turning -- everyone's on the balance beam."
Forbes said that the loyalties that she has with Rachel may not be "necessarily" true. She hinted that other kind of loyalties is expected to surface because of other things that happen.
Marion is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Forbes said that Marion will get "weirder and weirder" over the next couple of episodes. The actress said that things are going to get far more complex.
The episode 8 of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Variable And Full Of Perturbation." According to the synopsis of the episode, "a new player in the clone conspiracy turns up at Felix's door." This will land him into crisis mode.
Meanwhile, Cosima's health will deteriorate and she will be seen running out of options. Sarah is likely to be in a fix because of Cosima's worsening health situation. She will struggle with the "decision to surrender a crucial piece of leverage and make a deal with Dyad," according to the synopsis of the episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims