‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 8 Spoilers: Things to Change Immensely in ‘Variable and Full Of Perturbation’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 2, 2014 5:20 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 7 put an end to Dr Aldous Leekie's life. This episode also introduced a new, ruthless player in the clone business, called Marian Bowles. She had ordered Rachel to eliminate Dr Leekie. Rachel, however, gave the doctor a chance to escape. It is Alison's husband, Donnie, who accidently pulled the trigger and fatally shot the doctor.
The death of the doctor is set to trigger new developments and change things. Michelle Forbes, who plays Michelle Forbes, said to The Hollywood Reporter that things change "immensely" at the Dyad after the death of Dr Leekie.
"Leekie out of the picture just changes everything. It changes everything for Rachel, it changes everything for Sarah, it changes everything for Marian," she said.
Talking about the loyalties and conflicts, the actress said that "everybody has such inner conflicts and there are so many loyalties that are switching and changing, that it's a little bit of loyalty gymnastics going on. You never know who's flipping or who's turning -- everyone's on the balance beam."
Forbes said that the loyalties that she has with Rachel may not be "necessarily" true. She hinted that other kind of loyalties is expected to surface because of other things that happen.
Marion is there in the final two episodes of "Orphan Black" Season 2. Forbes said that Marion will get "weirder and weirder" over the next couple of episodes. The actress said that things are going to get far more complex.
The episode 8 of "Orphan Black" Season 2 is titled "Variable And Full Of Perturbation." According to the synopsis of the episode, "a new player in the clone conspiracy turns up at Felix's door." This will land him into crisis mode.
Meanwhile, Cosima's health will deteriorate and she will be seen running out of options. Sarah is likely to be in a fix because of Cosima's worsening health situation. She will struggle with the "decision to surrender a crucial piece of leverage and make a deal with Dyad," according to the synopsis of the episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal