Nicole Kidman Opens Up about Adopted Kids Isabella and Connor, Wants Biological Kids to be Like Them
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Nicole Kidman has finally opened up about her thoughts on her two adopted kids Isabella and Connor, whom she adopted with ex-husband Tom Cruise. The 46-year-old revealed that she is so impressed with her adopted kids Isabella and Connor that she wants her biological kids to be exactly like them.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
In a recent interview with Australia's The Weekly magazine, the "Grace of Monaco" actress was all praises for Isabella who is now 21 and Connor who is 19.
"They are generous, kind and hardworking. And these are traits that I love to see in my children," Kidman revealed to the magazine, according to people.com. Both the kids are living with their father Tom Crusie and are practicing Scientologists just like their dad. According to thestir.cafemom.com, Isabella is an aspiring artist and Connor is a Disc Jockey.
Cruise and Kidman adopted the pair when they married in 1990 but the actors divorced in 2001. Kidman was criticized earlier that she does not spend enough time with her adopted kids and has never been photographed with them ever since 2007.
However, her maternal instincts are really strong and the actress is willing to let go of the limelight to focus on her kids and husband, she revealed. Kidman, who is married to country crooner Keith Urban, has two daughters, Sunday Rose, who is almost 5, and Faith Margaret - who is 2 plus. The family spends good amount of time with each other and have often been photographed together. Kidman has her priorities set right and says she would always choose her family first.
"If it were the choice between my family and Keith, and my career, I wouldn't even bat an eyelid. The most important things to me are the love of our relationship and my children," the actress revealed according to the Web site.
"At this stage of my life, and with time being so precious, the joy I get from us as a family outweighs any joy in any other area of my life, by far," added Kidman.
Nicole Kidman's latest Cannes film "Grace of Monaco" did not receive good reviews at the Film Festival. The movie also stars Tim Roth and was screened at the opening night of the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS