Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Relationship Troubles, Singer Says She is Vulnerable
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Mariah Carey is rumoured to be having marriage troubles with her husband Nick Cannon. However, it is being said that Carey wants to keep her relationship away from the media glare and to deflect public attention she has held stage performances at her home, reported Celebrity Laundry.
She also sat for an interview with Matt Lauer to address issues pertaining to her divorce rumours. In the interview, Carey suggested that she is vulnerable regarding all the news about her relationship.
"Look, I've always been a pretty vulnerable person. But I built up - I have learned how to build up a wall. So when I have to, I can put up that wall, and leave it there, and walk in the other direction. And that's what I have to do sometimes with people in my life when they just don't get it, that I'm a person like them, She said in her chitchat with Lauer," reported the Web site.
Carey and Cannon's marriage troubles started surfacing early last month following the release and disastrous promotion of Cannon's new album, "White People Party Music."
"Mariah'd cut him loose right now. But she's worried about him making a grab for a huge chunk of her $515 million fortune," says a source to Ok! Magazine.
"Nick feels burned that Mariah is ready to pull the plug. They have a pre-nup, but after Nick tells his side of the story Mariah will most likely settle with him financially and realize her once beautiful marriage has evaporated," another source revealed to the magazine.
Cannon and Carey walked the aisle on April 20, 2008. They are parents to fraternal twins. One of their daughters is named Monroe Canon after Marilyn Monroe and their son is called, Moroccan Scott Cannon. Moroccan has been named after the Morocco styled room where Cannon proposed to Carey.
Both Cannon and Carey have not given any concrete answers regarding their divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown