Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Relationship Troubles, Singer Says She is Vulnerable
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Mariah Carey is rumoured to be having marriage troubles with her husband Nick Cannon. However, it is being said that Carey wants to keep her relationship away from the media glare and to deflect public attention she has held stage performances at her home, reported Celebrity Laundry.
She also sat for an interview with Matt Lauer to address issues pertaining to her divorce rumours. In the interview, Carey suggested that she is vulnerable regarding all the news about her relationship.
"Look, I've always been a pretty vulnerable person. But I built up - I have learned how to build up a wall. So when I have to, I can put up that wall, and leave it there, and walk in the other direction. And that's what I have to do sometimes with people in my life when they just don't get it, that I'm a person like them, She said in her chitchat with Lauer," reported the Web site.
Carey and Cannon's marriage troubles started surfacing early last month following the release and disastrous promotion of Cannon's new album, "White People Party Music."
"Mariah'd cut him loose right now. But she's worried about him making a grab for a huge chunk of her $515 million fortune," says a source to Ok! Magazine.
"Nick feels burned that Mariah is ready to pull the plug. They have a pre-nup, but after Nick tells his side of the story Mariah will most likely settle with him financially and realize her once beautiful marriage has evaporated," another source revealed to the magazine.
Cannon and Carey walked the aisle on April 20, 2008. They are parents to fraternal twins. One of their daughters is named Monroe Canon after Marilyn Monroe and their son is called, Moroccan Scott Cannon. Moroccan has been named after the Morocco styled room where Cannon proposed to Carey.
Both Cannon and Carey have not given any concrete answers regarding their divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff