Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Relationship Troubles, Singer Says She is Vulnerable
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Mariah Carey is rumoured to be having marriage troubles with her husband Nick Cannon. However, it is being said that Carey wants to keep her relationship away from the media glare and to deflect public attention she has held stage performances at her home, reported Celebrity Laundry.
She also sat for an interview with Matt Lauer to address issues pertaining to her divorce rumours. In the interview, Carey suggested that she is vulnerable regarding all the news about her relationship.
"Look, I've always been a pretty vulnerable person. But I built up - I have learned how to build up a wall. So when I have to, I can put up that wall, and leave it there, and walk in the other direction. And that's what I have to do sometimes with people in my life when they just don't get it, that I'm a person like them, She said in her chitchat with Lauer," reported the Web site.
Carey and Cannon's marriage troubles started surfacing early last month following the release and disastrous promotion of Cannon's new album, "White People Party Music."
"Mariah'd cut him loose right now. But she's worried about him making a grab for a huge chunk of her $515 million fortune," says a source to Ok! Magazine.
"Nick feels burned that Mariah is ready to pull the plug. They have a pre-nup, but after Nick tells his side of the story Mariah will most likely settle with him financially and realize her once beautiful marriage has evaporated," another source revealed to the magazine.
Cannon and Carey walked the aisle on April 20, 2008. They are parents to fraternal twins. One of their daughters is named Monroe Canon after Marilyn Monroe and their son is called, Moroccan Scott Cannon. Moroccan has been named after the Morocco styled room where Cannon proposed to Carey.
Both Cannon and Carey have not given any concrete answers regarding their divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles