Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Relationship Troubles, Singer Says She is Vulnerable
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Mariah Carey is rumoured to be having marriage troubles with her husband Nick Cannon. However, it is being said that Carey wants to keep her relationship away from the media glare and to deflect public attention she has held stage performances at her home, reported Celebrity Laundry.
She also sat for an interview with Matt Lauer to address issues pertaining to her divorce rumours. In the interview, Carey suggested that she is vulnerable regarding all the news about her relationship.
"Look, I've always been a pretty vulnerable person. But I built up - I have learned how to build up a wall. So when I have to, I can put up that wall, and leave it there, and walk in the other direction. And that's what I have to do sometimes with people in my life when they just don't get it, that I'm a person like them, She said in her chitchat with Lauer," reported the Web site.
Carey and Cannon's marriage troubles started surfacing early last month following the release and disastrous promotion of Cannon's new album, "White People Party Music."
"Mariah'd cut him loose right now. But she's worried about him making a grab for a huge chunk of her $515 million fortune," says a source to Ok! Magazine.
"Nick feels burned that Mariah is ready to pull the plug. They have a pre-nup, but after Nick tells his side of the story Mariah will most likely settle with him financially and realize her once beautiful marriage has evaporated," another source revealed to the magazine.
Cannon and Carey walked the aisle on April 20, 2008. They are parents to fraternal twins. One of their daughters is named Monroe Canon after Marilyn Monroe and their son is called, Moroccan Scott Cannon. Moroccan has been named after the Morocco styled room where Cannon proposed to Carey.
Both Cannon and Carey have not given any concrete answers regarding their divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates