Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Relationship Troubles, Singer Says She is Vulnerable
By Sonalee singh | June 2, 2014 4:52 PM EST
Mariah Carey is rumoured to be having marriage troubles with her husband Nick Cannon. However, it is being said that Carey wants to keep her relationship away from the media glare and to deflect public attention she has held stage performances at her home, reported Celebrity Laundry.
She also sat for an interview with Matt Lauer to address issues pertaining to her divorce rumours. In the interview, Carey suggested that she is vulnerable regarding all the news about her relationship.
"Look, I've always been a pretty vulnerable person. But I built up - I have learned how to build up a wall. So when I have to, I can put up that wall, and leave it there, and walk in the other direction. And that's what I have to do sometimes with people in my life when they just don't get it, that I'm a person like them, She said in her chitchat with Lauer," reported the Web site.
Carey and Cannon's marriage troubles started surfacing early last month following the release and disastrous promotion of Cannon's new album, "White People Party Music."
"Mariah'd cut him loose right now. But she's worried about him making a grab for a huge chunk of her $515 million fortune," says a source to Ok! Magazine.
"Nick feels burned that Mariah is ready to pull the plug. They have a pre-nup, but after Nick tells his side of the story Mariah will most likely settle with him financially and realize her once beautiful marriage has evaporated," another source revealed to the magazine.
Cannon and Carey walked the aisle on April 20, 2008. They are parents to fraternal twins. One of their daughters is named Monroe Canon after Marilyn Monroe and their son is called, Moroccan Scott Cannon. Moroccan has been named after the Morocco styled room where Cannon proposed to Carey.
Both Cannon and Carey have not given any concrete answers regarding their divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet