Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Cried at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Romantic Wedding, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's extravagant and romantic Paris wedding and honeymoon is almost over but the talks about it are still not. The Jenner sisters (Kim's step sisters) are still gushing about how romantic the whole aura was at their wedding on May 24 and how Kendall could not control her tears to see her step sister get married the third time!
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes. It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," Kendall revealed, reports Perezhilton.com
The 18-year-old model further revealed that she could not control her emotions as love was very much in the air. "I know it sounds cheesy, but the love in the air was amazing," said the ex-girl friend of One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Kendall's younger sister Kylie was also so engrossed in the wedding of their elder sister Kim that they both forgot to notice who received the wedding bouquet that the bride threw backwards as a tradition! Are they really not interested in getting married anytime soon?
"I don't remember who caught it, actually, but I didn't catch it. [Kylie] didn't catch it... There wasn't an argument over it," the sisters revealed further. However Kendall was quick to add that she is more of a "marriage girl" than Kylie.
"I'm more of a marriage girl," Kendall revealed to E! Online, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Kim and Kanye West's marriage definitely seemed to be a romantic wedding and the 36-year-old rapper has been posting pictures of his D-day on his twitter account. Kim is seen wearing a pristine white gown while Kanye dooned a classic, formal black ensemble. The two newlyweds are seen kissing passionately at their wedding in one picture while the other picture shows Kim and Kanye waving to the guests after the ceremony's completion. Check out the pictures below.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
pic.twitter.com/CIKgSJ3bRc — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates