Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Cried at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Romantic Wedding, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's extravagant and romantic Paris wedding and honeymoon is almost over but the talks about it are still not. The Jenner sisters (Kim's step sisters) are still gushing about how romantic the whole aura was at their wedding on May 24 and how Kendall could not control her tears to see her step sister get married the third time!
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes. It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," Kendall revealed, reports Perezhilton.com
The 18-year-old model further revealed that she could not control her emotions as love was very much in the air. "I know it sounds cheesy, but the love in the air was amazing," said the ex-girl friend of One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Kendall's younger sister Kylie was also so engrossed in the wedding of their elder sister Kim that they both forgot to notice who received the wedding bouquet that the bride threw backwards as a tradition! Are they really not interested in getting married anytime soon?
"I don't remember who caught it, actually, but I didn't catch it. [Kylie] didn't catch it... There wasn't an argument over it," the sisters revealed further. However Kendall was quick to add that she is more of a "marriage girl" than Kylie.
"I'm more of a marriage girl," Kendall revealed to E! Online, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Kim and Kanye West's marriage definitely seemed to be a romantic wedding and the 36-year-old rapper has been posting pictures of his D-day on his twitter account. Kim is seen wearing a pristine white gown while Kanye dooned a classic, formal black ensemble. The two newlyweds are seen kissing passionately at their wedding in one picture while the other picture shows Kim and Kanye waving to the guests after the ceremony's completion. Check out the pictures below.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
pic.twitter.com/CIKgSJ3bRc — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date