Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Cried at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Romantic Wedding, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's extravagant and romantic Paris wedding and honeymoon is almost over but the talks about it are still not. The Jenner sisters (Kim's step sisters) are still gushing about how romantic the whole aura was at their wedding on May 24 and how Kendall could not control her tears to see her step sister get married the third time!
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes. It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," Kendall revealed, reports Perezhilton.com
The 18-year-old model further revealed that she could not control her emotions as love was very much in the air. "I know it sounds cheesy, but the love in the air was amazing," said the ex-girl friend of One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Kendall's younger sister Kylie was also so engrossed in the wedding of their elder sister Kim that they both forgot to notice who received the wedding bouquet that the bride threw backwards as a tradition! Are they really not interested in getting married anytime soon?
"I don't remember who caught it, actually, but I didn't catch it. [Kylie] didn't catch it... There wasn't an argument over it," the sisters revealed further. However Kendall was quick to add that she is more of a "marriage girl" than Kylie.
"I'm more of a marriage girl," Kendall revealed to E! Online, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Kim and Kanye West's marriage definitely seemed to be a romantic wedding and the 36-year-old rapper has been posting pictures of his D-day on his twitter account. Kim is seen wearing a pristine white gown while Kanye dooned a classic, formal black ensemble. The two newlyweds are seen kissing passionately at their wedding in one picture while the other picture shows Kim and Kanye waving to the guests after the ceremony's completion. Check out the pictures below.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
pic.twitter.com/CIKgSJ3bRc — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market