Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Cried at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Romantic Wedding, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's extravagant and romantic Paris wedding and honeymoon is almost over but the talks about it are still not. The Jenner sisters (Kim's step sisters) are still gushing about how romantic the whole aura was at their wedding on May 24 and how Kendall could not control her tears to see her step sister get married the third time!
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes. It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," Kendall revealed, reports Perezhilton.com
The 18-year-old model further revealed that she could not control her emotions as love was very much in the air. "I know it sounds cheesy, but the love in the air was amazing," said the ex-girl friend of One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Kendall's younger sister Kylie was also so engrossed in the wedding of their elder sister Kim that they both forgot to notice who received the wedding bouquet that the bride threw backwards as a tradition! Are they really not interested in getting married anytime soon?
"I don't remember who caught it, actually, but I didn't catch it. [Kylie] didn't catch it... There wasn't an argument over it," the sisters revealed further. However Kendall was quick to add that she is more of a "marriage girl" than Kylie.
"I'm more of a marriage girl," Kendall revealed to E! Online, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Kim and Kanye West's marriage definitely seemed to be a romantic wedding and the 36-year-old rapper has been posting pictures of his D-day on his twitter account. Kim is seen wearing a pristine white gown while Kanye dooned a classic, formal black ensemble. The two newlyweds are seen kissing passionately at their wedding in one picture while the other picture shows Kim and Kanye waving to the guests after the ceremony's completion. Check out the pictures below.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
pic.twitter.com/CIKgSJ3bRc — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members