Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Cried at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Romantic Wedding, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 2, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's extravagant and romantic Paris wedding and honeymoon is almost over but the talks about it are still not. The Jenner sisters (Kim's step sisters) are still gushing about how romantic the whole aura was at their wedding on May 24 and how Kendall could not control her tears to see her step sister get married the third time!
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"I had some tears in my eyes. I wouldn't say I was sobbing, but I had tears in my eyes, yes. It was just beautiful and it was awesome seeing people so happy," Kendall revealed, reports Perezhilton.com
The 18-year-old model further revealed that she could not control her emotions as love was very much in the air. "I know it sounds cheesy, but the love in the air was amazing," said the ex-girl friend of One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Kendall's younger sister Kylie was also so engrossed in the wedding of their elder sister Kim that they both forgot to notice who received the wedding bouquet that the bride threw backwards as a tradition! Are they really not interested in getting married anytime soon?
"I don't remember who caught it, actually, but I didn't catch it. [Kylie] didn't catch it... There wasn't an argument over it," the sisters revealed further. However Kendall was quick to add that she is more of a "marriage girl" than Kylie.
"I'm more of a marriage girl," Kendall revealed to E! Online, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Kim and Kanye West's marriage definitely seemed to be a romantic wedding and the 36-year-old rapper has been posting pictures of his D-day on his twitter account. Kim is seen wearing a pristine white gown while Kanye dooned a classic, formal black ensemble. The two newlyweds are seen kissing passionately at their wedding in one picture while the other picture shows Kim and Kanye waving to the guests after the ceremony's completion. Check out the pictures below.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
pic.twitter.com/CIKgSJ3bRc — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’