'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: 'The Wire' Actress Sonja Sohn Cast as Klaus' Witch Enemy Lenore, Nathaniel Buzolic to Appear as Kol Mikaelson
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 2, 2014 4:14 PM EST
The latest casting reports on "The Originals" Season 2 reveal that an actress has been cast to portray Klaus' new witch enemy named Lenore. Furthermore, a familiar face will be making an appearance to complete the Mikaelson family members.
The exclusive E!News TV Scoop report claims "The Wire" star Sonja Sohn has been cast in a recurring role for the second season of the CW spinoff series "The Originals." The report further revealed that the actress will be introduced in Episode 3 as Lenore, the powerful salt-of-the Earth witch and Orignal hybrid Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) new enemy in New Orleans.
Aside from starring in the acclaimed HBO drama "The Wire" as Detective Shakima "Kima" Greggs, other work credits of actress Sonja Sohn include "Body of Proof" along with Dana Delany and guest appearances on "The Good Wife," "Law & Order: SVU" and "Burn Notice."
Another witch character set to arrive in the French Quareter's coven and perhaps join Lenore in bringing trouble to Klaus Mikaelson is Kaleb. Previous casting reports claimed "Teen Wolf" actor Daniel Sharman is set to portray the charming but devilish new witch.
Witches appear to be Klaus' main enemy in Season 2 especially when his Original witch mother, Esther (Alice Evans), came back from the dead in "The Originals" Season 1 final. The Mikaelson family will somehow be complete in "The Originals" Season 2 as the show brings back Klaus and Elijah's (Daniel Gillies) little brother, Kol Mikaelson.
The TV Line report confirmed that Australian actor Nathaniel Buzolic will return in the second season. However, the report noted that the Original brother will only appear in a new flashback.
"Nathaniel Buzolic will reprise the role of Kol Mikaelson in a Season 2 flashback, which is bound to set up even more family drama for the Original vampires," the TV Line report reads. Rumours about Nathaniel Buzolic's return started to swirl online after a press release revealed the actor would attend Barcelona's BloodyNightCon due to the "work commitments" with the CW spinoff series.
"The Originals" Season 2 is set to return in October 2014 with a new airing schedule. The TV series is currently set to air on Monday nights at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Klaus to Meet His New Witch Enemy, Lenore - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Talks about Rebekah, Mikael and Esther's Return - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Aussie Actress Phoebe Tonkin Teases Klaus-Hayley Moment, Promo Poster Reveals Elijah Becomes Desperate in Saving Hayley - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness