Miley Cyrus’ Home Burgled for the Second Time While She Was on ‘Bangerz’ Tour, Report Confirms
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 2, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Miley Cyrus being away on her 'Bangerz' tour most definitely prompted burglars to break in to her home again as new reports confirm that the pop singer's home was burgled for the second time.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014.
TMZ first reported that there must be a possible break-in at Cyrus' home after police received a call from Cyrus' assistant at around midnight on Saturday, May 30, noticing things didn't look the same in the house. Police told the entertainment news Web site that there has been no sign of "forced entry."
The report also said that a fingerprint unit is set to visit Cyrus' home to look for clues.
Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) confirmed to E! News that Cyrus home has been, indeed, burgled the second time while the 21-year-old pop singer is overseas touring as part of her fourth concert tour, called the "Bangerz" tour. The said tour started on Valentine's Day 2014 and is set to end on Aug 14, 2014.
It was reported in November 2013, a day after the pop singer turned 21, that her home has been burgled with properties stolen, including her vintage Chanel purse. Same in November, properties have also been stolen for the second time on Saturday with reports saying that the police have decided not to disclose which specific items have been taken from the house.
However, new reports continue to come in concerning the burglary. New information from Los Angeles Times said that there has been a pair of burglars, a man and a woman, who did the break-in.
The pair of burglars has reportedly "scaled the fence" of Miley Cyrus' home and has driven off in the pop singer's white $100,000 Maserati.
According to the report, the missing car, which base model is a 2014 Maserati Quattroporte that starts at $102,000, has been driven off by the pair of burglars after climbing the fence and entering the home and the garage.
CNN reported that aside from the car, the man and the woman also stole jewelry from Miley Cyrus' home.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga