Miley Cyrus’ Home Burgled for the Second Time While She Was on ‘Bangerz’ Tour, Report Confirms
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 2, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Miley Cyrus being away on her 'Bangerz' tour most definitely prompted burglars to break in to her home again as new reports confirm that the pop singer's home was burgled for the second time.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014.
TMZ first reported that there must be a possible break-in at Cyrus' home after police received a call from Cyrus' assistant at around midnight on Saturday, May 30, noticing things didn't look the same in the house. Police told the entertainment news Web site that there has been no sign of "forced entry."
The report also said that a fingerprint unit is set to visit Cyrus' home to look for clues.
Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) confirmed to E! News that Cyrus home has been, indeed, burgled the second time while the 21-year-old pop singer is overseas touring as part of her fourth concert tour, called the "Bangerz" tour. The said tour started on Valentine's Day 2014 and is set to end on Aug 14, 2014.
It was reported in November 2013, a day after the pop singer turned 21, that her home has been burgled with properties stolen, including her vintage Chanel purse. Same in November, properties have also been stolen for the second time on Saturday with reports saying that the police have decided not to disclose which specific items have been taken from the house.
However, new reports continue to come in concerning the burglary. New information from Los Angeles Times said that there has been a pair of burglars, a man and a woman, who did the break-in.
The pair of burglars has reportedly "scaled the fence" of Miley Cyrus' home and has driven off in the pop singer's white $100,000 Maserati.
According to the report, the missing car, which base model is a 2014 Maserati Quattroporte that starts at $102,000, has been driven off by the pair of burglars after climbing the fence and entering the home and the garage.
CNN reported that aside from the car, the man and the woman also stole jewelry from Miley Cyrus' home.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys