Miley Cyrus’ Home Burgled for the Second Time While She Was on ‘Bangerz’ Tour, Report Confirms
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 2, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Miley Cyrus being away on her 'Bangerz' tour most definitely prompted burglars to break in to her home again as new reports confirm that the pop singer's home was burgled for the second time.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London May 6, 2014.
TMZ first reported that there must be a possible break-in at Cyrus' home after police received a call from Cyrus' assistant at around midnight on Saturday, May 30, noticing things didn't look the same in the house. Police told the entertainment news Web site that there has been no sign of "forced entry."
The report also said that a fingerprint unit is set to visit Cyrus' home to look for clues.
Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) confirmed to E! News that Cyrus home has been, indeed, burgled the second time while the 21-year-old pop singer is overseas touring as part of her fourth concert tour, called the "Bangerz" tour. The said tour started on Valentine's Day 2014 and is set to end on Aug 14, 2014.
It was reported in November 2013, a day after the pop singer turned 21, that her home has been burgled with properties stolen, including her vintage Chanel purse. Same in November, properties have also been stolen for the second time on Saturday with reports saying that the police have decided not to disclose which specific items have been taken from the house.
However, new reports continue to come in concerning the burglary. New information from Los Angeles Times said that there has been a pair of burglars, a man and a woman, who did the break-in.
The pair of burglars has reportedly "scaled the fence" of Miley Cyrus' home and has driven off in the pop singer's white $100,000 Maserati.
According to the report, the missing car, which base model is a 2014 Maserati Quattroporte that starts at $102,000, has been driven off by the pair of burglars after climbing the fence and entering the home and the garage.
CNN reported that aside from the car, the man and the woman also stole jewelry from Miley Cyrus' home.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu