‘Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers for June 2-6: Find Out What Happens in Camila Banus’ (Gabi) Final Episodes after her Confession of Nick’s Murder
By jaskiran kaur | June 2, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Gabi's confession on Friday's episode on "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) stunned its viewers. Fan-favourite, long running day-time soap opera is featuring the most intriguing storyline at the moment and this unexpected confession has only added to the tension and drama. Gabi's confession of Nick Fallon's murder left everyone wondering and wanting for more. But what happens next? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 2-6 episodes. Read on to find out what happens next.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
Gabi's confession may have ended the mystery behind Nick Fallon's murder case, but there is more to watch out for. The confession is definitely going to have repercussion on Salem city residents especially, Gabi, Will and Sonny.
Soap Central provides detailed spoilers report for the upcoming episodes. The week starts and mystery about Nick Fallon's murder case unfolds. Truth about Nick's murder will be unraveled and it will change lives forever. Situation in the city is going to become chaotic.
Gabi's confession is too much for her loved ones but they try and cope with it. In the wake of "DOOL" actress Camila Banus' exit, her character will be sent to prison. But before she leaves for jail, she is going to reveal another "stunning" secret.
Hope breaks down knowing that she couldn't help Nick but someone comes to rescue her from grief. Sami's secrets come out and it shocks Marlena.
Tension between Eric and Nicole is also going to escalate. Eric learns about Nicole's dirty secrets and deceit. It leads to an "epic showdown" between the couple, leaving Nicole heartbroken and "embittered." Nicole is hoping for second chance from Eric, but he has different plans.
Meanwhile, Jennifer wonders if it was the right thing to expose the truth. Her actions are going to have severe consequences on those involved. Sami gets in tussle with Jordan over Rafe. Rafe is shocked at Sami's actions. As for Brady and John, tension between the two escalates when John makes an offer to Theresa. And Paige recognizes Ben, leaving him to worry about the consequences.
As for Gabi, she prepares for life in prison after her shocking confession. But there are more secrets that she has been keeping and must tell them before she leaves, according to She Knows.
Fans must note that "Days of Our Lives" will be pre-empted on June 5 and 6 and the show will return for Camila Banus finale week on June 9.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage