Khloe Kardashian and French Montana More Serious Than Ever; Lamar Odom Begins Training With New York Knicks
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 2, 2014 1:21 PM EST
A new report says that Khloe Kardashian and French Montana are getting more serious in their relationship.
According to the Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe and French's feelings for each other didn't change even though the rapper-singer wasn't there to accompany Khloe in her sister's Paris wedding. Khloe is reportedly happy to be back in the U.S. and she can't wait to be with French.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
Like the popular saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" goes, the time that Khloe spent without French, touring France and Italy, made her realise what French really meant to her. "The wedding was off the chain and spectacular beyond belief," revealed an insider. "She's glad it's over and that she has the opportunity to be back with her boo, in his arms and relaxing and enjoying life," added the insider.
The insider further claimed that the relationship between Khloe and French are getting more serious than ever before. "They're as serious as can be."
"Fact is he treats her like a queen and beyond that, Khloe trusts him."
"That's huge for her."
The insider said that Khloe and French stayed in touch with each other all throughout her Europe escapade. She ensured that French would not cheat on her while she was gone and the rapper was more than submissive and compliant to Khloe's request.
"He obliged and they were talking and texting back and forth while she journeyed over to Paris and Italy."
As Khloe gets busy with French, her ex-husband Lamar Odom will begin his basketball training with the New York Knicks on June 2, the New York Post reported. Odom's former coach and Knicks president Phil Jackson reportedly is "hopeful" that the power forward will be able to show the team that he can still play good basketball.
"He's coming to town this week," said Jackson.
"We know he's a really good basketball player."
"He wants to put himself back together, and he has a chance to do that by having the whole summer to work at it and getting himself back in basketball condition to play."
Odom's deal with the team is a non-guaranteed contract. Odom has to show that he is on the right track for a comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation