‘The Voice Australia’ Season 3 (2014) Spoilers, Recap: Everything You Need to Know About The Battles- Part 3 Episode 13
By jaskiran kaur | June 2, 2014 12:07 PM EST
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) The Battles enter its third round on episode 13. Contestants from teams of the four judges-Kylie Minogue, Will.I.Am, Joel Madden and Ricky Martin- continued to battle against each other. In the second stage of the competition, two artists from each team are paired up together to perform the same song. The winning artists moves on to the next level and the losing artist either gets eliminated from the show or gets stolen by another coach. Here is what happened on thirteenth episode of "The Voice AU." Read on to find out who won, who got eliminated and who got stolen. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 13. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) The Battles- Part 3 Episode 13 Performance Recap [Spoilers]
"The Voice AU" judges Kylie Minogue, Will.I.Am, Joel Maddenson and Ricky Martin resumed their role of judges, mentors and more. Four teams got into battle ground to put up a fight against each other once again.
Moving on with the battle round with new set of artists, the show kicked off with a performance by Team Kylie. John Lingard and Tom Oliver performed "Counting Stars" by One Republic.
Next was Team Ricky to perform. Sabrina Bashton and Lionel Cole were paired up together to sing "Beauty and the Beast." They were followed by Team Joel. Frank Lakoudis and Harry Healy performed "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chilli.
Team Ricky took over the stage once again. C Major and Carly Yelayotis sang "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna. ZK and Tasha Amoroso from Team Will.I.Am took over the stage next and sang "The Cave" Mumford and Sons.
Last to perform on "The Voice Australia" Season 3 The Battles-Part 3 was Team Kylie. Kat Jade and Hayley Jenson performed "Roar" by Katy Perry.
'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) The Battles- Part 3 Episode 12: Results and Elimination Recap (Spoilers)
Team Kylie: John Lingard beat Tom Oliver and Kat Jade beat Heyley Jenson.
Team Ricky: Sabrina Bashton beat Lionel Cole. Lionel was saved and stolen by Kylie Minogue.
Team Will.I.Am: ZK beat Tasha Amoroso. ZK was saved and stolen by Will.I.Am.
Team Joel: Frank Lakoudis beat Harry Healy.
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) The Battles will continue with part 4 in episode 14 on June 2, 2014. So, don't forget to tune into Channel Nine and watch the rest of them perform and compete against each other in The Battles.
For more "The Voice Australia" Season 3 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date