‘The Voice Australia’ Season 3 (2014) Spoilers, Recap: Everything You Need to Know About The Battles- Part 3 Episode 13
By jaskiran kaur | June 2, 2014 12:07 PM EST
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) The Battles enter its third round on episode 13. Contestants from teams of the four judges-Kylie Minogue, Will.I.Am, Joel Madden and Ricky Martin- continued to battle against each other. In the second stage of the competition, two artists from each team are paired up together to perform the same song. The winning artists moves on to the next level and the losing artist either gets eliminated from the show or gets stolen by another coach. Here is what happened on thirteenth episode of "The Voice AU." Read on to find out who won, who got eliminated and who got stolen. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Battle Rounds-Part 3 Episode 13. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) The Battles- Part 3 Episode 13 Performance Recap [Spoilers]
"The Voice AU" judges Kylie Minogue, Will.I.Am, Joel Maddenson and Ricky Martin resumed their role of judges, mentors and more. Four teams got into battle ground to put up a fight against each other once again.
Moving on with the battle round with new set of artists, the show kicked off with a performance by Team Kylie. John Lingard and Tom Oliver performed "Counting Stars" by One Republic.
Next was Team Ricky to perform. Sabrina Bashton and Lionel Cole were paired up together to sing "Beauty and the Beast." They were followed by Team Joel. Frank Lakoudis and Harry Healy performed "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chilli.
Team Ricky took over the stage once again. C Major and Carly Yelayotis sang "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna. ZK and Tasha Amoroso from Team Will.I.Am took over the stage next and sang "The Cave" Mumford and Sons.
Last to perform on "The Voice Australia" Season 3 The Battles-Part 3 was Team Kylie. Kat Jade and Hayley Jenson performed "Roar" by Katy Perry.
'The Voice Australia' Season 3 (2014) The Battles- Part 3 Episode 12: Results and Elimination Recap (Spoilers)
Team Kylie: John Lingard beat Tom Oliver and Kat Jade beat Heyley Jenson.
Team Ricky: Sabrina Bashton beat Lionel Cole. Lionel was saved and stolen by Kylie Minogue.
Team Will.I.Am: ZK beat Tasha Amoroso. ZK was saved and stolen by Will.I.Am.
Team Joel: Frank Lakoudis beat Harry Healy.
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) The Battles will continue with part 4 in episode 14 on June 2, 2014. So, don't forget to tune into Channel Nine and watch the rest of them perform and compete against each other in The Battles.
For more "The Voice Australia" Season 3 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports